How can you know if red hair looks good in you?

I want to change my hair color but I am so afraid. I do not want to look like a witch.

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural red or fire truck red?

• natural red hair haha I do not want something that is going to look very fake.

• Go to a salon and see what shades they'd recommend that would work well with your complexion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a wig shop and ask to try on the red ones.

• I agree, you can also ask a knowledgable stylist if they think red would look good with your skin tone and hair type.

What Guys Said 3

• You should go to the hairdressers and seek advice. They're the experts.

My hair has shades of red (especially in the light)

• I'm pretty sure it's impossible. Pretty difficult to see inside yourself, and unless you stuff a wig in there, you're not gonna find much hair to dye. 😜

I'm a sucker for red hair, though.

• I am no expert on photo apps but maybe you could get one where you could change the colour of your hair in a picture and that will give you an idea of what red hair will look like on you.

What Girls Said 3

• I just took the plunge one day and did it. Turns out I look way better as a redhead than I do as a brunette. But all that dye damaged my hair and I'm unable to dye it red anymore 😭

• You never know until you try!!
    I mean, if it looks good, good for you, if it doesn't, well... It's temporary.
    Try a wash out one first (You put it in, and it comes out after a couple washes)

• I'm a natural red head lol