Do girls dress more for guys or for girls?

• Guys
    14% (6)17% (4)15% (10)Vote
  • Girls
    21% (9)39% (9)27% (18)Vote
  • Both
    40% (17)30% (7)36% (24)Vote
  • Answers
    25% (11)14% (3)22% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically, they dress up to boost their own confidence, but that goal is achieved by impressing guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Based on the fact that I routinely wear sweatpants and sweatshirts... gonna go with I dress for warmth. And that's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think girls dress for anyone, most of the time.

Teen girls might dress up for their little boyfriends, or some girls might dress up to impress a first date, but other than that, nah.

1|0
    0|1
  • For herself, for guys, for girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I clicked "Answers" because it's neither. Girls dress for themselves, and wear what makes them feel comfortable and confident.

1|0
    0|1
    • Ah so for both... "C" LOL!!! To be confidence, as for wearing cloths, it has to be seen from someone else, otherwise if you were on a deserted island or very much alone, it wouldn't matter if you were naked.

• Show All
    • they will say it's them cuz they want to seem confident.

you live in imagination world!!!

• @pavlove I live in a world of truth. You live in one of delusions, human.

• they dress to impress

0|0
    0|0
  • i dress pretty much for myself, but it helps that i know that my style looks good to everyone really. you can't go wrong with something classic.

0|0
    0|1
  • i dress for ME

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress for comfort. I don't care about what others think. I wear what I like. I've worn plenty of things where someones told me it's bad or doesn't looks good but I couldn't care and I'd still wear it.

0|0
    0|1
  • For themselves

2|0
    0|1
  • I dress for myself and don't care what anyone else thinks.

0|0
    0|1
  • I dress for myself. lol

0|0
    0|1
  • well, none of the above.
    I dress for myself so I can feel confident.
    Confidence is beautiful.

0|0
    0|1
  • I personally dress for myself, but everbody is different.

0|0
    0|1
  • I dress for myself. I like to look somewhat stylish sure, but comfort is most important. If I can wear a dress and high heels while being comfy, awesome. If not, then I will change the dress to something that is and the heels will have those gel insoles or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • They usually dress for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress for myself

0|0
    0|1
  • we dress for ourselves more than for the guy. we dress to feel confident and sexy. if we feel confident and sexy than the guy will notice that too

2|0
    0|1
    • Which means you dress for guys, lol. ;)

• Show All
    • Yeah, but you do it so you'll look good to some other person, otherwise you would have no reason to feel good about yourself.

• well whatever.

What Guys Said 9

• They dress for 'themselves', which is to say to piss off other girls that they're more desirable to guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always like to look good for my own self and not doing it for anyone else, but of course I do want to present myself and always looks my best in front of my SO or my lady friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a feeling they dress more for how other girls view them.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol the girls say they dress for themselves to feel confident clothes don't make you confident I'm annoyed at it

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys... I hope, lol

0|0
    1|0
  • depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • For guys they compete over other girls for guys attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • for herself

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so confused by this question... I have always dressed and manicured specifically for the opposite sex, you're telling me it's not reciprocated?

0|0
    0|0