Do you guys think you're hot?

y and y not?

what about you looks good?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm do I think I'm hot? Well to be honest I'm not even sure what girls call hot lol. Some girls say they think guys with muscle are hot, but others say they like guys who are just lean(not weak, but not bulging muscle. Generally athletic guys.) Well in either case no I'm not hot. I'm on the other end of the spectrum(cute). As for what looks good is I'm one of those athletic guys and when I'm not trapped inside a hospital for 3 weeks I have nice healthy tan skin. I would work out more then normal, but I just don't see a need to lol. I already get girls and sex off of my personality, money, and cuteness.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm often told my most attractive feature is my wallet.

0|4
    0|0
  • Apparently good enough that I've had a decent amount of girls flirt with me, but I think I'm just kind of a normal dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like to be confident about themselves but it depends on the guy. f theyre over confident, then they let other people know this. If they arent, then they tend to keep it a secret. there are some cases where the guy is not confident, but they can find confidence in other ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I'm too skeptical. The only thing I like about myself are my lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing ha.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.