Girls, your opinion on a guy that plucks his eyebrows?

I want to make them look good by plucking the ones that grow "strangely".

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on the type of look your going for. I personally would not like it that much if my boyfriend shaped his eyebrows like arched and that sort of thing because I think he looks cute a little more rugged. But I don't see a problem with cleaning them up, like tidied up and that sort of thing.
    If you have some strange stray hairs I do not see why not, lots of guys do that now anyway :) hope this helped

0|0
    0|0
  • I've plucked boyfriends eyebrows not intensely but a few here and there. There's no shame in make eyebrow grooming

0|0
    0|0
  • it kinda depends. Just don't pluck them and style them the way a female might. Avoid a unibrow, but don't go too thin if that makes sense. Honestly I usually can't even tell when/if a guy has plucked his brows, but you don't want it plucked so oddly or so thin that it's clear he did it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok with it. Just don't go overboard and have them looking like sharpie drawn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't pluck.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fine in moderation

0|0
    0|0
  • Better than a unibrow... so it's fine in that sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with having nice eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
    • My friends freaked out when they found out i pluck my eyebrows. But they said they looked nice :p

• It's fine with me. I want to have a guy friend like that so he can pluck mine to hahaha

0|0
    0|0