Do you care if your SO dresses nice?

Do you like your SO to get dressed up on a daily basis or stay more casual?

• Yes, I like a fashionista
  • Somewhat matters
  • No, stay casual
  • Doesn't matter at all either way

Most Helpful Guy

• There's dressed and there's done. My girlfriend can get dressed in a few minutes, skirt, top, heels. Very cute, and she meets me that way when I come from work. I love it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to dress up for the guy I'm with when we're going out, skirts, dresses and stuff but I'm casual when we're just hanging out. I'm happy for the guy I'm with the be comfortable in whatever he wears tbh.

What Guys Said 22

• Doesn't matter.

I want her to be casual so she can wearing
    * cami and jean skirt
    * sports bra and yoga pants
    * jeans and superhero t-shirt

But yes I do want her to wear a nice "club" dress on dates some times.

• Yay superhero shirt!

• I would think it was really sweet if he picked something for me (as long as he was doing it with good intentions and not to "show me off" or control me). I'd find a way to make the outfit to work somehow :)

• For me it would just be "I like this outfit, would you wear it for me?" Not "you need to look good in front of my friends so you have to wear this"

It's more about me wanting to see her in something than what others see her wearing. We could go for a walk around the block at night for all I care if she would wear an outfit for me.

Can you message me so I can ask a slightly different question?

• She doesn't have to be dressed to the 9s every day, but she has to know how to dress up for appropriate occasions.

• Casual wins out because it's also a lot more practical. Practicality always wins out for me.

• Yes, I like her to dress nice. I also want her to be casual sometimes, no need to dress perfect every day.

• I'd love to see her dress nicely :)

• I like both. Dressed up sometimes and casual other times.

• Doesn't matter at all, i mean what people wear gets way more attention than it should. If I was with someone and she wanted to wear jeans and a hoodie that would be fine and if she wanted to wear a dress thats also fine. What they wear makes no difference.

• Depend on what do you mean by nice? Casual is nice in my opinion.

• As long as she's clean and doesn't look like a homeless drug addict, I'm good.

• Do as you see fit. I am far too busy to think about what you are wearing.

• I don't mind if she likes to dress casually a lot, but I definitely notice and appreciate it when she puts a lot of effort into it.

• She can dress up as fancy or casual as she wants. Whatever makes her happy makes me happy.

• Her choice but she should be presentable even if she wears unbranded

• Casual definitely because i wouldn't want her to feel pressured into dressing up just to impress me. She'd look great no matter what she wore anyway.

• I prefer it casual.

• I mean I usually wear a button up shirt and dressish pants on a daily basis so yeah I don't want to constantly feel over dressed. I mean nothing flashy just kinda nice.

• A bit of both but little more on the casual side.

• I don't care honestly.

• My SO has her own style and always dresses appropriately. She doesn't "push the boat out" every day.

• On one hand, it's kind of a privilege when on special occasions you get to see her all dressed up bu, however it is kind of nice to see her do it all the time too. I really don't care what she does though, it's her body, not mine

• No, casual is better

• Nah, nice is a relative term, I prefer sporty girls, or casual girls, that looks nice to me.

What Girls Said 19

• I don't really care so long as he's hygienic, clean, and doesn't look like a total slob. Sure, I enjoy a guy with style but there's also something about a guy in a plain white tee wearing a smile and oozing charm that gets me weak in the knees.

• of course i care bout the way they dress.
    i don't need em looking fancy everyday, but i appreciate effortless style, even if he's in a top and jeans. u can still look hot af in casual clothes.

• No. And I find that most guys prefer for us to look our best.

I've only had 2 bfs, and they both would not shut up about how bummy I dressed. They hated how I wore joggers and t-shirts all the time. My first boyfriend even went so far as to say in public how he "wished he had a girlfriend that he could walk into the room and make guys jealous". Of course he apologized later. But it made me feel like crap. He knew I was a tomboy, and his types were usually girly girls.

• I wear anything that compliments my body so my boyfriend finds it alluring. Even if it's trackies, I'd wear tight ones to show off my butt to him and then he make his moves on me.
    I honestly am not bothered by what he wears, it'll end up on the floor anyway! Haha!
    Although he wore a suit the other day as he finished work, I was already aroused but it just made me want to role play with him ;)
    What about yourself?

• I like it when he dresses up nice, but that's not always practical and he doesn't need to do that for work. Casual is nice to me, but his clothes should be in good condition. Jeans and T-shirt is fine.

As long as he pulls his pants up to his waist and doesn't dress in sweatpants or pyjamas all day, everyday, it's fine.

• Hmm, not gonna lie, it's quite important to me. I'm quite the fashionista myself so sense of style is something that I always notice in guys. I prefer that a guy has a similar fashion sense to mine so we can go out together looking awesome.

I'm not asking that he always wears the most expensive brands and all that, not at all, but it's great if a guy knows how to make the right choices and work what he's got, yes, even when it comes to clothes. 😛

I don't need him to dress up nicely if we're just hanging out at home though, that's unnecessary, but if we're somewhere in public, it's very much appreciated.

I think many people can agree that sense of style can either make or break a person, so it's good to use that to your advantage.

• It matters a little. If we're going to be in the public eye, dressing well (as in, not sloppy) is a priority for me. Casual chic.

If we're lounging around the house, I couldn't care less.

• I like my man to dress well and appropriate for the occasion. However, I don't find it appealing when men wear designer clothes to screams the label. Quality not lable.
    Watches are an acception.

• Oh honey if my boyfriend dress nice! hahah! I am in love again!

• It's cute to see him try. =)

• I prefer casual and sporty cloathing.

• Does a button down shirt and pants count as dressy outfit?

Both sounds good👍

• Doesn't matter either way. I'm pretty sure he dresses himself according to comfort and practicality. And he dresses well for his figure which is also flattering. So I'm not bothered

• My hubby is attracted to me no matter what I wear. Although, when I do dress up, my hubby is stunned.

• I dress like I want. S/he can do the same as long as s/he feels comfortable with it

• Somewhat matters. It's good for someone to know how to dress according the occasion.

• As long as he's not a slob, looks neat and put together, I don't really care

• It doesn't really matter. Each way is good.

• I like casual and dressy it's nice either way with my boyfriend :)