The only reaction I got was her eyes became wide open?

OK so, I tell the girl I like from work that I love her, it took me everything but I told her, and the only reaction I got was her eye became wide open and has I was baffling from nervousness she told me ''i know it hard to follow up after this" (tell her I love u), it been 4 days, I saw her every day and she is acting like nothing happen, please girl, what those it mean, and should I pressure to get a answer

Most Helpful Girl

• No don't pressure her into anything, that's the last thing you want to do. If you pressure her then chances are she'll just become annoyed and back away. It sounds like she's trying to make things not awkward between you guys. I think that when the time comes and you both are alone then ask her how she feels about it all because its not fair to you to be just left hanging. But if you don't get the answer you want, you don't want to keep bringing it up or keep asking her about it.

• Ok I though that just asking who'd be pressure so I guess I'll do that, the think is that she had many occasion too talk to me, but I'm still waiting, anyway I will ask her how she feels about it thanks

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry to say this, but chances are she's kind of freaked out. you guys aren't even dating, so even if she liked you before, saying you love her is really, really intense. you should probably lay off...sorry...

What Guys Said 1

• Dude... "this girl I like"? you don't love her man, and your not even dating. she prob thinks your out of your mind. Don't confuse infatuation with love.