Are colored eyes really better then brown eyes?

Alessandra Ambrosio has pretty brown eyes...

link

Adriana Lima's eyes are gorgeouss (:

link

Ana Beatriz Barros has (light) green eyes

link

Which ones do you prefer?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Alessandra's are easily the nicest. The second pair are washed out and colorless, missing a few strands of DNA or something. The third are also too pale.

But in a general sense, this is like asking if cheesecake is better than ice cream. They are both delicious and you're missing the point! You should be enjoying them rather than comparing them!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• All of them are great. Eye color is never a deal-breaker or a deal-maker for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like unique eyes, but color has nothing to do with it. My girlfriend now has these beautiful unique brown eyes that I just love to stare into. During sex it's hard not to look into her eyes lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never really been set on any one eye color. Different colors look good on different people. I'm a born sucker for Alessandra Ambrosio, so I'd have to say her pairing with the rest of her face is my favorite of the three. The Jennifer Connelly pic is also quite nice ;) Your profile pic is gorgeous too.

I've always loved Van Morrison's song "Brown Eyed Girl".

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dark eyes on girls. I live in China now.

Life is good for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ppl with brown eyes are awesome. I have them too

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep getting told that brown eyes are nice, but I would prefer if I had green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes are really pretty already. If I had to pick out of those girls though I'd say Ambrosio.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Jennifer Connelly has the best eyes

link

0|2
    0|0
  • Mine are brown, and I never had any trouble or negative comments.

0|0
    0|0