Girls, For my eyes, what is a fancy but simple way to do my make up?

I would like to know as I only wear eyeshadow, eye liner and mascara.
Using those three things, what would be a good way to do my eye makeup in a fancy yet simple way? I don't wear any primer, foundation etc.
The dress in the second pic is going to be worn with heels and a cute jean jacket. My hair is going to be done in a cool ladder brain. Something for my eye makeup to go with that?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You have really pretty eyes, they are shaped perfectly for winged liner. Maybe try a neutral shadow and get a very precise, sharp winged liner line that is a little thicker than usual. Try a bit of white shadow on you lower water line and line with the black just below it, that will make your eyes look bigger and make them stand out.
    Also a little contouring on your cheek bones to make them stand out would look nice since you have really good bone structure for it. Then since your doing a more simple shadow really try to get your lashes to pop. Good luck I hope this helped! :)

What Girls Said 5