Do you belt your pants putting in left or right?

Do you put the belt through the loops left or right? Are you left handed, right, or ambidextrous?

• Put in Left- I'm right handed
    56% (9)50% (3)55% (12)Vote
  • Put in Left- I'm left handed
    0% (0)17% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Put in Right- I'm right handed
    25% (4)17% (1)23% (5)Vote
  • Put in Right- I'm left handed
    6% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • I switch it up sometimes
    13% (2)16% (1)12% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bump
More opinions please!

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• put in right- left handed.

by that i mean, when i put the belt through, it goes out across my hip towards the right.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, sillybanANNAz... its just because you're in the Southern Hemisphere. I'm in the Northern Hemisphere, and my belt goes right to left. Opposite🙃

• Show All
    • Your welcome, mabye one day I'll be able to see a photo too guess I'm guilty showing what I'm into ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• To the left first. Belts, unless symmetrical, are always made with the buckle on the same end:
    www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/.../...as_Belt_hi_res.jpg
    Clearly the ghosts would be upside-down if threaded the other way, unless you threaded the buckle end first, which you couldn't do because it wouldn't fit through the loops on your trousers.

0|1
    0|0
    • Mabye that belt must be due to design but most no matter which way you put them on they fit.

What Girls Said 1

• No idea actually, I don't pay attention to that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? Everyone usually remembers that. I'm trying to find out if your dominant hand affects how you put it on or culture. There's a reason for my poll. Put a belt on now and then vote 😄

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!