Girls, Big Lips and Lipstick?

I have big lips, I have had them ever since I was young. I would totally get teased for having big lips. Now everyone is trying to get bigger, fuller, lips by doing things like "the kylie jenner challenge". Anyway to cut to the chase. I want to wear lipstick now, like nude or pink, I don't think I am ready for red I don't feel that any of these colors look right because my lips are big. What should I do?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear what you like. I've personally never liked lips. I think the less I can see them, the better. But that doesn't mean I'll go up to a person with lips, not even big lips, and tell them how they physically repulse me.
    I know this sounds rude, but it's just something I can't help. And my point is, even I who hate lips and am extremely blunt and judgmental would not make fun of that.

Wear what you like and ignore bitches like me.

What Girls Said 8

• Wear a nice nude i like those!

• tbh, if u r actually 14, i would stay away from red right now. this comes from good intentions when i say u would look older and it is NOT a good look for girls ur age. red lipstick is very daring, even for us women, and this sounds crazy but for some reason i feel it sends off the strongest message a lipstick could give.

for now stick with nudes and pinks, just have fun with those colours and see which tones suit ur face and skin best. flaunt those lips girl! :)

• You should wear what to want. Big lips are great. I wish I had bigger ones. All lipstick look way better on them.

• Big lips are great! My lips are pretty full and a lot of people have asked if I got them done, I've learnt to love them and accentuate them when I can. I wear nudes yes, I mostly wear browney rose colours

• use lighter shades of lips. Nude, light pink, or a light orange. depends on your make up and outfit

• I have a nude and light pink already, and it still makes me not confident that I look okay. I was think of trying a dark black color, but you suggested lighter shades. I will try.

• Bigger lips are better with lighter shades. I have bigger lips than most and i can't wear dark lipstick cause it doesn't look good. neither of us need it.

• I think that 'nudes' on big lips look the worst...
    Go for a deep dark red around the house - see if you get used to it. It's a matter of taste and habit.

• avoid gloss! wear bright coloured lipstick and matte colors are awesome

• Go for coral