Girls, Girls of gag, do you apply mascara before your eyeliner or your eyeliner before mascara?

Girls, Girls of gag, do you apply mascara before your eyeliner or your eyeliner before mascara?
^ not me just love her eye makeup

Updates:
Update! So do you curl your eyelashes before applying eyeliner or after?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I apply the eyeliner first. Then curl my lashes, followed by applying mascara.

If the eyelash curler wipes off you eyeliner, you can change two things.
    One, get a better liner. I use liquid liner, specifically Stila waterproof all-day liner in black. Stays like magic, no wearing out or anything even if I get sweaty and such.
    Two, don't bring the curler too low on your lashes. Aim to get it and the curl more in the middle versus starting right at your lashline.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• I do eyeliner before mascara because I find some times if I do eyeliner afterwards and my eyes start to water from doing it then my mascara smudges off and it's just not fun, I also curl my lashes after mascara and I KNOW it's bad to do that but I've been doing that for 5 years now and I haven't lost any lashes from it thankfully lol, it's a bad makeup habit I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still can't put mascra on!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do eyeliner and then mascara :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I've tried that but my eyelash curler wipes my eyeliner off :(

• Ah I see well I don't use eyelash curlers so maybe that's why. As long as your method is working for you then it's all good :)

• Eyeliner before the Mascara. But I know next to nothing about makeup and how to apply because I don't really wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner before mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner first, then mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner and then mascara. It seems like it'd be difficult to do it the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curl my lashes, eyeliner, then mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner first. Who applies mascara first? That just makes things harder to do...

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye liner then mascara for me. I also curl my lashes before applying mascara and then after that I will touch up any eye liner or curl my lashes once more if it needs it

0|0
    0|0
  • Apply eyeliner before mascara, so that your eyeliner will be easier to apply without long, full lashes with mascara on them won't get in the way

0|0
    0|0
  • I use none. It looks bad on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curl, liner, then mascara, it's as simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • After (fill)

0|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner before mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner before mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • Liquid eyeliner, then mascara. Done in 5 minutes tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner first. Pretty sure you are supposed to do it like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner then mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • I do my eyeliner first then mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner first

0|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner then mascara