Would this outfit be weather appropriate?

I'd like to wear a skirt with over the knee socks and doc martins with a tank top and kinda thin knit cardigan to school. I don't normally wear things like this and it's going to be between 30 and 42 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow. Is that a bad idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds cute, and if your school is decently warm then I don't see a problem with it. It wouldn't be the best outfit if your school is typically cold or if you're standing outside for any extended amount of time, though.

• Thank you! Im only outside to walk from the car to the school and my school leans a little toward the hot side actually so I think it'll be good 😊

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like the skirt would make your legs freeze regardless of the high socks. Unless you have some leggings to wear underneath, that may be a bit warmer. I would also bring a jacket just in case!

• Wow you will freeze! That's a bad idea, you need more layers and warmer layers!