What about black hair?

All I see are questions about blondes, brunettes (and sometimes redheads). I was wondering if anyone likes black hair? 😂 Questions always leave redheads and people with black hair out. I'm not sure if people care about hair color anyway so there's that. I'm making a poll with all the natural hair colors and stuff. 😛 i'm tired of not being able to vote for my hair color. 😂

so uh... Which hair color do you like?

• Blonde
    10% (6)12% (5)11% (11)Vote
  • Brunette
    19% (11)19% (8)19% (19)Vote
  • Red
    10% (6)17% (7)13% (13)Vote
  • Black
    36% (21)24% (10)31% (31)Vote
  • I don't care about hair color! Screw the rules! 😈
    25% (14)28% (12)26% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also think of people of different ethnicities. Thanks for your cooperation. 😊

0|0
20|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted black hair as you may have guessed. I'm proud of the hair on my head whether it's straight down my back or wild and I look like Corbin Bleu lmfao 😂

I have nothing to be ashamed of it's my hair it's apart of me and everyone else seems to love it considering how fascinated they are by how a black girl can have long hair too... Smh.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Nothing against black hair, my own hair is black... and I don't care for hair color, I don't limit my options because of hair color. Black hair is as good as any other kind of hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • black and dark brown are my favorite hair colors on a girl.

blondes suck 😜

3|0
    2|0
  • Black hair meaning colour or black hair meaning hair on people who are Afro-Caribbean?

I like redheads!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be afraid: many of the girls I've likes a lot (but they were taken :-( ) had black hair so I like it :D
    And the poll proves I'm not alone!

1|0
    0|0
  • My wife was a raven. I think her hair was lovely. I'm glad she never dyed it.

2|0
    0|0
  • What;s wrong with black hair? I have black hair myself and I like black hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, black and brown are close enough that it doesn't matter, as long as it's natural black.

1|0
    0|0
  • I also have black hair and I don't have a preference of hair color on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Gives girls some mistery aura.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pale white woman with black hair is actually really hot I think.

2|1
    0|0
  • Interesting your current poll shows more women caring about their hair color than men.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black and brown hair on girls are my favourite :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair color (as in natural hair colors) is one thing that has never been a deciding factor for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have black hair, but my preference is Blonde.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like black and blonde hair, but every hair color has beautiful girls, so lots of brunettes and redheads are among my favorites too ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • When a lot of us say 'brunette' we are including (and maybe even primarily thinking of) black hair as part of that category.

2|0
    0|0
    • Really? 😛

• Show All
    • @Chocolada you already have the unfair advantage that brown/black looks way hotter.

• Hahaha, my hair is dark brown, not black, but thanks :D
      I thought most guys prefer blondes and redheads :P

• I do prefer blonde, but I like women with all different hair colors. Sexiness goes beyond hair color...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I love a man like sasuke lonh black emo hair!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with black hair ;)

1|3
    0|0
  • I have black hair! They are awesome! ^^

2|0
    0|0
  • Black hair is always really nice looking. I believe it's the most common natural hair colour (at least black and dark brown are) because it appears in every race of people.

My husband has black hair and it's totally on point 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I've rarely if ever seen hair that I would call black rather than brown.

i'm usually more attracted to guys with darker skin and darker hair etc but it isn't a requirement. I think I'd prefer brown hair to hair that's actually black lol.

I hate questions that make you think about certain people 😕

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that black is usually assimilated with brunettes. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate dark brown hair and black anyways. For example I don't have black hair (my hair is very dark brown) but people usually think that my hair is black.

1|0
    0|0
  • I typically cover the red head questions. I think gingers are by far one of the greatest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black hair 😍😍😍😍

1|1
    0|0
  • I was wondering the same thing😭😭💁🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • Black hair with black eyes and white skin is stunning!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have black hair 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is brown so that's what I like. Everyone in my family has black hair. Guess I took back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black hair is what I'm most attracted to personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a natural dark dark brown hair color looks nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it! especially jet black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. I have black and I think it's boring, I think even brown is better than black. I personally like red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shiny black hair! It's totally hot♡

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a brunette, but I want to dye my hair black with blonde highlights and get an emo haircut.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol black hair is usually not included because people do not consider other races/ethnicities when discussing whatever they are discussing. They usually are referring to white men or women in mind and brunette is usually the word used for dark (brown) hair in such a case.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I hate that so much. It's not all about Caucasians but I get what you're saying.