Guys do you like when a girl wears leggings as pants?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love love love love it

• Even if the shirt doesn't cover her butt?

The shirt is like low in the front and I'm meeting up with the guy I like so I'm trying to get maybe a kiss from him.

• ESPECIALLY if it doesn't cover the butt :P

Most Helpful Girl

• dude leggings are a must for me! who the hell cares what a guys thinks of leggings. their cute and comfy so why the hell not.

What Guys Said 8

• Women legs are very sexy to me, so of course I like leggings.

• OK what guy doesn't like legging on a girl with a fine bod. Take it as a complement if guys stair
    Do sqauts

• yup as long as she is leagal XD

• Only if she has the body for it. I was standing on an escalator once and there was this girl three steps ahead of me. Her leggings were so tight I could literally see her entire vagina. Biggest boner ever.

• Hell yes, love it <3

• I do, but I'm a dirty old man.

• Yeah I love it

• Will you be sporting camel toe by chance?

• No idea. Sometimes it happens and I go fix it. But why?

• Will do.

• 😉😉😉😉😉

What Girls Said 3

• I have the best and most expenisve legging! lol

• Wear a long top with it.

• If you going to wear leggings as pants, make sure that they aren't see through and wear a long enough shirt so it covers your butt.

• The shirt I wanna wear don't cover my butt. And I don't wanna wear jeans cause my jeans are annoying and too big. I'm meeting up with this guy at a football game and Yeahh.

• Oh okay! They aren't plus I can always wear black undies to be sure. Right?

• Nude would be better just because it would blend in with your skin. Black would stick out too much but since they aren't see through, there isn't a problem with black