Girls, Do you like guys with limited edition shoes?

I was wondering if girls like it when guys wear expensive limited edition shoes. I bought these nike flynit chukkas (retail $180) and got them for a steal. Picture below:
Also some of my other shoes are colorful also. Like this:

Does that matter? Yes I wear shoes to impress girls.

Im in high school by the way

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wanna talk limited edition and impressing girls it's good that you at least got Nike's but next time get some Jordan's and then we'll talk... Since you're such a big spender ;)

• LOOOL don't worry I'm slowly getting there

What Girls Said 4

• Oh they look nice but I think you should save the money for something better~!

• Yah, not my thing. I don't think I would judge whether or not I liked someone based on the shoes they buy. Maybe it will impress younger girls?

• I don't really notice limited edition shoes. I prefer cowboy boots

• in my opinion, no. it's actually really stupid to spend that much on a pair of shoes. the whole 'shoe game' thing is really dumb to me, but i guess maybe i just don't understand it

• what if you didn't know how expensive they were and just based it off of the look of the shoe?

• the shoes are way too busy. i personally find it far more attractive when guys wear vans or sperrys or even just regular Nike shoes.
      for some reason the shoes like the ones in the pics you have shown scream 'douche bag' to me, but im going to assume that's because of the people i know who wear stuff like that lmao. i don't mean to come off as rude by the way so sorry if i do.