I am obsessed with being perfect?

My nails and toes always have to be PERFECT. Same with my eyebrows. I feel like my makeup never looks good enough or my hair is bad. I obsess over making sure I get every little hair when I shave & have to make sure I am " perfect " . is this ocd?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend who was like this, but she also obsessed over clothes. Like before we would go out she would make sure her coat was zipped up perfectly, scarf perfectly in place so no cold air gets in, and gloves and hat all proper. To be honest it was really cute so it's not a problem for you unless it's taking like an hour to get ready...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's OCD, but it's certainly not healthy. Maybe closer to a body dysmorphic disorder. You should probably see a psychologist to find out for sure.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be perfect. However you must understand that nobody is perfect both personality and physically speaking, no body can be 100% perfect, it's just not possible, yes if you try hard you can get somewhat close to it, say 80%, 85% and with a lot of effort may be even 90% but 100% perfection is just not possible. That's my view.

Hence there is nothing wrong with you wanting to look as perfect as possible, there is nothing wrong is trying to be perfect but understand your limitation and also don't take too much stress about this , please remember what I have said above.

• lol after reading a bit of the description I immediately heard voices...

nails on FLEEK

eyebrows on FLEEK

makeup on FLEEK

hair on FLEEK

oh, too much reality television...

• I wouldn't start self diagnosing yourself just yet, sounds more like you're not confident in your natural looks.

• No, that doesn't sound like OCD

• Your on a path to misery. Chill, relax, who needs "perfection" when you have yourself. Love yourself

What Girls Said 2

• You just haven't found your signature style yet. In your free time play dress up, try on your clothes in new ways, experiment with new makeup techniques and hairstyles until you feel satisfied with your looks

• Sounds like too much work to me, not OCD. You just sound very picky.