Are these heels too high for college?

I am obsessed with heels and love wearing them bc I'm short and they're just too cute. I'm 5'1 so it's not like I look super tall and stand out.

Now these are the type of shoes I usually wear casually like going shopping or just running errands etc.

I'm going to be starting college soon and in spring this is what I love to wear but I feel they might be too " fancy " for school. The school is downtown so it's a pretty cosmopolitan environment with different types of people and most downtown people are pretty stylish so I'm thinking I can get away with these heels without looking stupid. Anyways what do you all think?

Forgot to add, I usually wear these with skinny jeans and a blouse. So there's no cleavage showing or anything.

Are these heels too high for college ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on school and maybe part of the country.

I went to a school with a downtown northeast liberal vibe.

Everyone dressed like shit. You could always tell when they were filming a movie on campus because there'd inexplicably be guys with sportsjackets around.

Take a look at the school you're going to. Odds are it's more hipster than preppy if you're not in the south, then I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, they are. Definitely

• You know it's not good to wear heels in the first place. It not going to be good for your joints in the long run.

• bruh, it's college. if that's the most slutty thing you can think of, good luck. unless you go to some place like liberty

• Ummm I guess what college are you going to?

• Way to high...

• Just be you. I think there not to tall. Think about this I was out with a girl and on the was back to her place she said her feet hurt because of her heels. So I swept her of her feet and carried her home.

• Not at all they are super cute! Where did you get them?

• Thank you :) I know my shoes are my pride and joy. In order I got them at Guess, Steve Madden and Nordstrom.

• I am going to have to look there I need some new heels

• Yes they are too high and unhealthy for your feet.

What Girls Said 16

• The ankle boots, especially with skinny jeans would be more appropriate. I do think that the other heels are a little over the top, for basic school/daytime settings. Don't get me wrong, I love heels, wear them almost daily, especially for work, love them, love your choices, have quite a number of similar pairs/styles myself, am short like you at 5'2", but I just wouldn't wear something like the top two picks for classroom. Save them for nights out! You'll be a gig hit!

• Nope no such thing as too high !!! @DamnCurtis taggg

• id be really uncomfortable wearing those in college. for your own sake, stick with something flat, or wear a chunky low heel or wedge if u really wanna.

• It's college. You'll get weird looks if you're in anything other than like sweatpants.

• O_O'' you wear heels for college? back to your question its all up to you if you feel comfortable in them

• Not in the slightest. They're hardly dressy at all.

• They're shoes, and it's college. You can wear w/e you want as long as there's no indecent exposure going on.

• I really only wear heels for special occasions or nights out

• I personally think wedges are more appropriate for school, but you can try wearing them for one or two days and judge people's reactions to it.

• I'd say they are. The only time I went to uni with such heels was on my graduation day.

• They are kinda way too much for college but hey, they are cute..
    I would say the third ones are perfect for school while the other ones are way no no

• I love the second and third pair if you can walk comfortable in them for a long period of time they aren't to high

• Those are way to high for everyday shoes

• No, not at all

• They look beautiful and wear them if you really want to just make sure they're comfortable!

• Their so pretty for parties Or dates... maybe not walking along campus. But beautiful!!!