They say...a girl wants a "tall, dark handsome guy" but?

where are the girls who will go for the ones. who are short (I'm 5'8"). light skinned (I don't tan, I burn) and while I may think I'm not handsome. I have heard otherwise. I'm not fat, but I'm not muscular either. I have dirty blonde hair. and hazel eyes

far as personality. I tend to a be a nice guy. but just don't ever get on my bad side.

based off this descrip. without my picture. am I worth it?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no way anyone could really answer the question "am I worth it?" with only a brief, mostly physical description of yourself, although I don't think anyone is "not worth it" per say, and I'm sure there are girls out there who would like you just fine.

• Ud have to talk to me to get to know me of course (non physical stuff). but thank you

What Girls Said 7

• Only superficial girls go for tall, dark, handsome guys. I (as well as two of my friends) tend to like my boys irish! Not on purpose though, we are just like that lol. I'm sure you're worth it and don't ever think otherwise. :)

• Irish, eh? interesting...red haired guys would fit that category ha!. interesting cause I'm into gingers as well...

• Dont worry so much. there's someone out there for you I promise. just because you don't fit the "typical" description of a "hot" guy it doesn't mean anything trust me.

• Tell that to the "bad" guys

• The "tall, dark, and handsome" thing is basically just a common saying. A guy doesn't have to fit that description in order to be attractive.

• According to the media, they do

• No, it doesn't.

• Ok

• Go to Ireland. ^^

{Joke}

- Your fine...

-Woman like all sorts. The ones who can ONLY date A TYPE, are going to have problems, when their TYPE grows old, & his dark mysterious skin gets wrinkled, & his dark mysterious hair, falls out. ^^

• absolutely. I don't think 5'8 is short, you're taller than me :)

• Ha!. not compared to my 6'3" best friends

• Tell you the truth, you sound like you look like my boyfriend! He is white(He burns not tans to) long sandy blonde hair, hazel green eyes, I love him with all my heart. He does have anger issues but I don't care about that. A lot of girls will go nuts for personlity not looks. I bet all the girls that love you, love you for who you are.

• the guy I fell for is a petite pale blond, who is not handsome in a traditional way but is beautiful to me

• So there are girls who go after my type. cool

• Well, there's also a description of women that many women don't fit. For instance, some men want a body like Beyonce's but Heidi Klum is still pretty right? You don't need to fit that description, in any way, to be attractive. You actually sound pretty cute to me, personality wise I'd obviously need to know more. There's a ton of people out there and all are different. You're not George Clooney, but you don't need to be him to be hott. Never ask yourself if you're worth it, you ARE! As for height, I wouldn't worry, I'm only 5'2 and I'm just below average in the US, so you should be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• "I have dirty blonde hair."

Maybe you'd pull more women if you washed your hair

• Dirty blonde hair. simply means I had beach blonde. and I naturally turned brown. if I was sun bleached id be blonde again. nothing to do with washing and not

• I guess the sarcasm in my answer did permeate through the intarwebs

• Lol. sarcasm on the internet is hard to read. could have figured it was a joke

• Don't worry dude. It's a myth. (I'm pretty sure dark means mysterious/badass when used like this).

• Nah. pretty sure it means tan

• Which has nothing to do with the quote.

• Nvm