Guys what do you think girls look good in?

do you prefer girls who wear sweats? tight fitting pants? shorts? cute tee's? sweaters? girls who wear sneakers? cute flats?

what do you guys like? which colors do you think stand out the most for a girl? do you like girls with their hair up? hair down? braided? curled? straight?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, I love to see girls in a full dress, that's what id like someone I'm going out with to be wearing, but for eye candy I like tight, even leather mini skirt things, maybe with long boots and those short jeans shorts, but only if you have the legs for it, hope that makes sence cos I got no idea what any of that stuff is called

What Guys Said 3

• something casual, a cute tshirt and some jeans/shorts is fine with me. I love girls with long hair who leave it down ^^

what she wears isn't that important to me so long as she's not always "dressed up" I guess since I don't really get all fancied up very often

• Tight fitting pants, sneakers, dark brunette hair up and messy or down and straight. Curly works with some girls. Not all can pull it off.

• Anything she looks good in, lol. For me it totally depends on the girl. I like clothes to match the personality. Hair, same thing.

• Also I think it's cool when girls change it up every once in a while.

What Girls Said 0