Looks isn't everything right?

Okay well there is this guy , I really like him I mean we talk all the time on the computer and phone , we get to see each other just not that much , I love it when we talk but apart of me isn't attracted to the way he looks and I'm afraid if I date him , what everyone will say. And I try to remind myself that looks ain't everything but I just can't seem to get past them. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is tricky. I always cheer for the underdog so I'd love to tell you to give him a shot, but I've never been able to start something with someone I wasn't physically attracted to at all. So is there anything there for you? Like even just a nice smile or something? Because if there is I think you should give it a try.

What Guys Said 2

• Well. It happens. Don't worry about what other people think. That should be the furthest thing from your mind. It is really about how he makes you feel. Now, looks are not everything. But they are something. If you are not attracted to someone. Then there may be a reason. You may think someone is more attractive but that happens but if you just aren't drawn to him than the chemistry may not be there.

• Ok really looks don't matter is what is inside that counts. Like if you guys click then go for it but if you guys don't. Just let it go. And don't worry about what your friends think its your man not there's so ya good luck :D

What Girls Said 1

• I went thru the same thing. I just realized if I really like this guy what other people think shouldn't matter to me. And what I think is more important then what others gossip about. It worked for me we've been dating for 6 months now. Everyone gets used to it.