About smell and style?

i saw this question before but I couldn't read the answer so I'm just gonna ask another time, what kind of smell do girls like more , kinda old style or new things.another thing what kind of a boy do you girls like more and draws attention , what style I mean , simple not gickky or the ones who always follow fashion:D thank you

thank you guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• strong colognes are a no go. something strong is more like a repellent. also, a style is all their own. they're confident in what they wear, whether it's the trend or something they made up. looking like they know what they're doing is simple great.

preferably, I go for basketball players who wear easy going colognes such as tag and axe, or even sean john or usher.

What Girls Said 8

• Tag and Axe. I love all their sents. Most after shave makes me gag.

Style wise I like emos, band boys and sporty guys. I would basically go for anything I'm really not that picky but those are the three I prefer. I would never go for preppy country club boys...ever.

• lolita lempicka for men is amazing.

I can't stand axe and tag though, sad because so many guys use it =/

• I like a guy whos himself. Not an attention whore though. For colognes though nothing too overpowering, colognes are hard to decide on

Answer mine? :)

link

• I wouldn't care just as long as they don't stink but don't smell like they took a bath with it.. =]

• omg I don't know what the heckers is in this stuff, but axe works wonders for meeee:)

• I know right? Oh my god, especially the one that smells like chocolate. :) I love that one

• Yeah hahah its funny. I usually just stand in the shower when I'm done shaveing my legs or whatever, and smells my bros axe body wash. lol I'm such a perv=]

• hey

• Really good answer . :D

• i like axe personaly. I prefer guys who dress simply, plaid and flannel or a t-shirt and jeans. I don't like when guys dress fancy, they need to look like a man.

• I hate when guys wear tons of cologne. I do like very sexy for men from Victoria's secret, though. It's very subtle. I do not like abercrombie or axe, just because they smell SO strong.

I couldn't care less about a guys 'style'. I have dated a variety or different guys, and really don't have a preference.

• I know this might sound dorkie lol, I also disliek when a guy wears really strong scents,

but I have learned in a sensation and perception course I'm taking in school that females have a higher smell senesitivity than men, so if men think they are wearing a good amount of cologne, a girl is biologically probably going to think its too strong.

aha its legit, and that's when I learned why guys think wearing astronomical amounts of axe is attractive, its not lol.

What Guys Said 4

• about fragrances;

I think girls like mild scents. I read some article about that girls think that most mainstream perfumes come off as too strong and pushy. maybe some of those natural perfumes which are a little more "nose" friendly aren't a bad idea. or a nice aftershave which you use with caution. you don't want to be a smelling cloud or fill the whole room/area with your fragrance, you want to use it sparely in order for her to smell it from close only so she has to get closer in order to get more ;)

I can recommend a few aftershaves I use if you want but I don't want to give it out here, I would be spam reported xD

just PM me if you want a tip. good luck

• not all girls but many of them have told me how delicious I smell when I wear the original curve from liz claiborne..u know the greenish yellowish fat bottle...i also have ck one summer and some other one but the first one is the only one that gets me the compliments...oh yeah and for some strange reason some older girls give me this dirty provocative look when I wear obsession for men. (Even though I don't really like that one)...oh yeah and who can forget the oh so ever popular aqua di gio...u can't go wrong with any of the fragrances I mentioned...

• I've had good luck with Cool Water and Stetson.

Whatever you wear, don't use a ton of it. You don't want anyone to smell it from farther away than a foot or so.

My most positive experiences with wearing cologne or aftershave, has been during conversations with girls that have noticed the scent after the conversation started and asked to get a better whiff... They move close enough to put their nose on your chest, neck or under your jaw... good times!

• Most girls I know go for slightly better dressed guys. nice jeans or khakis with a collared shirt seem to get a lot of girls interested. or just a white t-shirt with medium baggy jeans and belt would look good too. (just make sure you look like you took a shower in the past 3 days and have nice breath)

As for scents, Abercrombie Fierce is good or Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio. if you want something cheaper, Old spice or Axe are good too.