How to be pretty?

What makes a girl pretty and how can I be like that?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot about attraction is body language actually. Also just make the best out fo your best features and hide what don't like. But that's all superficial... Just be you.:-)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so people keep saying "confidence" but if you are super ugly (I'm sure you're not) but like SUPER UGLY... confidence isn't going to help you. Just take care of your appearance, do your eyebrows if they crazy, where a bit of makeup if it makes you look more put together, do something nice with your hair, make an effort. Some are lucky and don't have to make any effort to look good, but not everyone is that lucky. Also, a nice smile helps. Stay fit.

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You are pretty the way you are, I'm sure! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Take pride in your appearance, have an outgoing bubbly personality, smile, laugh and just b u

0|0
    1|0
    • Looks only. What of her appearance makes her ugly.

• Ugly by whose standards. In the cook Islands being fat is considered beautiful (not saying ur fat or that fat is ugly it's just a thought) but in the western world u have to b slim, blond, tanned, big tits. The person u want to like u is the opinion u need as pretty varies from person to country.

• Dress well, smile, do your hair well, be confident!

0|0
    0|0
  • ... be me. giggity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile and confidence !!

0|0
    0|0
  • gain some confidence and go 2 the gym :)

1|0
    0|0
  • fart too much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Be confident. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, meaning if you think you are pretty, you will be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Start loving yourself. See the small loopholes in your appearance where you can mend things and start working on each small aspect of your appearance little by little.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be pretty is not only what you look like, to be pretty you should have a nice personality, be stylish, the way you talk in society.. And when it comes to what you look like there's always makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • Well everyone has a different opinion on what is pretty. Things like shiny hair and clear skin are things a lot of people like. Confidence, a bright smile. Just think of what you think is pretty and go from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does this even mean

0|0
    0|0
  • The best way is to love yourself first. Find something you like (like your eyes, smile, hair, etc.) and expand on that slowly over time. You can experiment with looks, maybe try a little make-up. Not too much, but try different eyeliner styles, mascara, and whatnot. Maybe try a lipstick that suits your complexion. You can drink a lot of water to help your skin, wash and moisturize your face as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be confident and you'll attract anyone you want ! Just never mistake confidence for cockiness.

0|0
    0|0