What is the BEST option for a really hairy guy?

As a normal hairy / hairless person what would you suggest is THE BEST thing for a really hairy guy to do with his hairiness esp if he is single?
and as a normal hairy persone / hairless person how do you view reallly hairy guy? Normal / abnormal? Lifelong curse?
Would you be comfortable being friend with him and going out to beaches / water parks or being with him if he is shirtless?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are we talking big foot hairy? Normal male hair, arms, legs, chest, stomach, face is hot. Even if it's more than average, still more attractive to me than a man without hair. As long as you don't look like Big Foot you're fine

• I don't know if it would be classified as bigfoot... by the way, whats your definition of "bigfoot hairy"?
      But i am talking here wayyy more hairy than an average hairy man most people are used to and expect.

• i meant you can handle this much hairy man all natural without any trim here and there? :o this much hairy is more attractive to you than a smooth man.. wow.. you seriously meant to say this? You don't know how much weird, dirty and insecure i feel about my hairiness. and i feel this much hairy guy would look so inferioir beastly dirty next to smooth female skin.. no?

• Nope I like it

Most Helpful Guy

• How hairy is really hairy?

I have chest and back hair, hairy legs and forearms.

But I would be comfortable being friends with someone hairier then my in whatever way. I think it's normal, though less common, sure.

I think the best thing to do is be more comfortable with yourself and not do anything, why would you? There's enough metrosexuals going around waxing their chests, no need for that.

• Really hairy means very hairy than what you see and expect. Almost 1.5/1.75 inches long coarse hairs all over arms, legs, thighs, whole of full front torso covered in thick black this long hairs crwaling all the way upto shoulders n upper arms and even somewhat hairy neck n back.

• Well I still think you should accept it. Sure their may be a few girls that 'say' they hate it, but there will also be ones that like it even more.

If you act embarrassed about it it will show though, be confident in it and it won't matter.

What Girls Said 3

• Can you show an example pic? I personally love hairy guys :P Very masculine

• I dont have any pic, and i can't post some link... so giving a description here..
      Really hairy means very hairy than what you see and expect. Almost 1.5/1.75 inches long coarse hairs all over arms, legs, thighs, whole of full front torso covered in thick black this long hairs crwaling all the way upto shoulders n upper arms and even somewhat hairy neck n back..

• and oh, if you have some link for your level of hairiness liking?

• :p ok ok but some girl saying "I like it" to lots of male body hair is very rare. Do there exist more girls like you? Or maybe they do but are ashamed or embarrassed to admit it! Maybe!!

• Hairy guys aren't an issue.

• o ya , even for real.. or just for saying here on internet? Think again... see the link one girl has posted here and answer again?

• My husband is hairy and I liked it. Guys that barely have hair are kind of strange... Men aren't suppose to have little hair like women.

• Guys that barely have hair are kind of strange.. lol.. seriously you feel this way? But if this was so , you know even less / average hairy guys tend to wax / shave themself esp the torso...
      anyway... how do you view hairy shouldrrs / uper arms and neck?

• Women are expected to remove hair from most of their bodies, so it won't hurt a guy to do it, either.

• So your answer is motivated by tit for tat theory? Ok
      But leaving this attitude, as a female your views on lots of male body hair esp lots of torso hairs?

• I've pulled pubic hair out with tweezers. Hair removal isn't painless, but it's far from a root canal.

• Even I have tweezed hair from balls and pubic region :p

What Guys Said 5

• Just go with it.  Hey, if they are
    casting for a werewolf movie,
    you have it made!

Seriously, don't go around 
    shaving, be proud of your 
    ancestors!

• Poking fun at my hairiness :(
      thats not done mate...
      :/

• Aw, don't be so sensitive.  Werewolves
      aren't sensitive!

• :o :O :o

• You're making a big deal out of something meaningless. Everyone sees that as normal. I would suggest you just leave it that way, unless you want to date one of those girls that prefer men without hair. In that case, if you're not allergic, you may try and depilate yourself.

• Laser surgery?

• Shave.

Problem solved.

• the best option is to stay single for every guy these days...