Do you like afro/textured hair?

I personally have always loved it. I think it looks so pretty, and when I was younger I used to want a perm to get it. Maybe it's because I have straight hair, and I've always thought straight hair is pretty boring. I am happy to see more women with textured hair are going "natural" and opting out from using weave or straighteners, thought it's still rare. That's not to say they shouldn't have the choice, but I really like seeing this hair too.

Do you like it?

Do you like afro/textured hair?ANTM Yaya DaCosta

https://16scandles.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/yaya4.jpg
I think she's beautiful regardless.

Here she is with straightened hair.

• Yes! I LOVE it! (the same or more than straight or wavy hair, all BEAUTIFUL!)
  • I like it, but I think straightened or wavy hair looks better.
  • I don't like it at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it like the 1st pic a LOT. Natural is better down. I've never liked when girls wear afro hair up. Ponytail and down hairstyles = way sexy. High up and rows = not for me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• It's nice until it rubs up on your skin, then it's like sandpaper. Wrestled some guys in high school and a common technique to rub your forehead against your opponent to cause pain and make him uncomfortable/distracted. Afro hair magnified this effect like twice, and the guys new it too so they kept trying to do it.

• Hair doesn't really influence beauty for me. If a woman is cute then I'm sure she looks cute with the hair regardless of whatever texture it has.

• I don't like it. I prefer long, straight hair.

The darker the better, but afro textured hair ain't my thing. The model above looks beautiful in all three pictures.

• I love it, when it does not look like overkill on the girl. Generally, girls who have it look nice with it :D

• I'm indifferent to it... it's just another kind of hair.

• If its done well,
    then yea it can work just like most things.

• It depends some girls look good with it

• I think that applies to all hair lol I have seen some girls with straight hair that I don't think look good with it. Like Avril Lavigne. It looked flat and dead on her.

• Yep that's true :)

• Naa not my type

• not at all.

• I'm black and THIS me and you can agree on :)

• Have we been disagreeing? Lol

• Yes that's me lol.

• Hmm OK lol

Well then, we can finally agree on something. It'd be a crime if we didn't ;)

• No not for me at all

• Fair enough! I feel that it doesn't get enough credit though. It's beautiful! *_*

What Girls Said 6

• as a girl with curly hair i say yesss!

• It's not suitable for my type of hair, I mean, it's pretty, but I prefer it straightened or wavy

• They will never go bald in their later years.. for sure.

• For the most part I prefer straight or slightly wavy hair.

• I love it it's so pretty 😍

• I agree! I think it looks so pretty on her! But any style looks good on her. I just think Yaya is really gorgeous.

• I actually like it.