Girls, Are most girls too nervous to approach tall guys they like?

I am quite a tall guy (6ft 1) and i only ever have a few girls that approach me if they like me. On Saturday a girl appoached me and said she was nervous to appriach me becasue i was a "tall guy". I was just wanting to ask the girls on here if height plays a part on whether you will approach a guy.

For example would you find it more nerve wrecking to approach a tall guy that was good looking over an average height guy who was also good looking?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never thought that it's scarier just because he's tall but I guess it's makes sense. the more attractive a guy is the scarier it is to approach him, and being tall automatically makes a guy more attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• I probably would be, but now that I think about it, it's stupid that I feel that way. I'm pretty short and average-looking. I don't get intimidated by any guys, except when I'm interested and want to talk to a guy, so the height can become a factor then

• The fact that a guy is tall wouldn't intimidate me.

• Ha no my boyfriend is 6'1 but I'm not intimidated by him and I never was he's too cute to be intimidating lol I don't really have a heigh preference though so that might be it

• I wouldn't mind approaching on height but the good looking part, possibly. Depending on how the guy carries himself