Would you rather wear something UGLY but very comfortable when going out, or pretty but very uncomfortable?

If it was ONLY a choice between these two things, what would you choose when going out?

• Ugly but very comfortable
  • Pretty but very uncomfortable

Most Helpful Girl

• i always choose comfort!

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends which sort of activity I'm doing when I go out. If it was like a party, I would wear something that looks good on me, but may be uncomfortable (even though most of the clothes that look good on me, feel comfortable). If I was going to the cinema, then I would wear something really comfortable, but then of course, it may depend who I'm with... like I was dressing to impress. My answer would depend on the reason I'm going out. :)

What Girls Said 29

• Pretty but uncomfortable. If I feel ugly in any way when going out, I get really insecure and don't enjoy it anyways, just wanna go home.

• The pretty outfit. I have a high tolerance for physical discomfort, and I really dislike wearing ugly clothes even if no one's going to see me. I'm happier when I feel pretty, and I'd rather be happy.

To be fair, while I know this is a hypothetical scenario, there are actually loads of comfortable, pretty outfits, so it's not a choice that people usually -need- to make.

• Ugly but comfortable. I'm not looking to impress anyone

• Ugly but very comfortable!! I do this all the time! haha... i wear sweatpants and just look like a guy! hahah My clothes are all ragged... I do it because I don't care and its only the short min when i see some pretty girls but eh! I don't care! I am off the market working on myself!

• well neither. but for the sake of the question, it depends on how long i'm wearing it for? ... is it less than 1 hour? more than 5 hours?

I'll do pretty and uncomfortable for 20 mins. :p!
    So Comfy and ugly i guess... D:

BUT really (in real life) IF it's ugly, I wouldn't even try it on, much less buy it... so I wouldn't ever even know if it's comfortable or not.

If it's pretty, I try it on, if i like how it feels then I buy it...

So most likely you'll see me out in something nice AND comfy! (at least in my eyes) :]!

• If it's something like a tight dress (corset) then yea, I would rather feel pretty than be comfortable. But if it was something like bad heels, hell no. I would rather be comfortable.

My mom recently gave me a pair of sneakers because my Nikes have a hole in them. Even though the shoes are not a name brand or stylish, they're sooo comfortable. So I wear them and <3

• I'd wear something ugly and comfortable, with a big badass devil may care attitude. Because if I wear something pretty and very uncomfortable, I feel frustrated and my distaste is evident in my face, so even if the outfit is pretty, it gets ruined as well as my mood. However, it is possible to take a bad outfit and make it good.

• Pretty and uncomfortable looking like a bum is not an option! I set a certain standard for myself and always looking well put together is one of them. :)

• ... how pretty are we talking? =/

• Pretty but very uncomfortable is usually what I go for but some days comfort comes first

• Ugly but comfortable is me every day.

• It actually depends on where I'm going and when.

If it's class or to get a haircut, etc... Ugly comfy all the way.

• Pretty obviously , beauty is pain 💋

• I am guilty of both of these 😱

• Lol kind of person who wares sweatpants to the groceries store but uncomfortable good looking cloths when going out for a night?

• So there you go. You do sometimes dress for other people. Glad you can realize that

• Okay. I see how far you got in life.

• Pretty hurts.. so I prefer the ugly and comfortable

• I always go the ugly and comfy route.

• I go through a ton of pain for my desired aesthetic but that doesn't stop me from doing it so the latter.

• Going out where?

I'm currently wearing 2 hoodies 🙈

• I'm very vain when I go out but I lounge around the house in pyjamas a lot lol.

• I have never been a slave to fashion. I would rather be comfortable.

• Vote C = I model part time so always wear both.

• I'd always wear sweatpants and my hair in a very messy way I never cared about how I dressed. But then kids at school said I was ugly and horrible looking so I stopped wearing them and changed my hair. So, mm

• I choose to something pretty but uncomfortable. I enjoy wearing pretty clothes so why not.

• Cos you wanna look nice when you go out, you can be comfortable at home

• Why do you want to look nice when you go out?

• I don't know, it just makes you feel confident and happier if you think you look good. I know it shouldn't matter but it does and you can't really help it :)

• Pretty and uncomfortable

• i do it anyways. the whole ugly and comfortable. idgaf

• Bahahaha unfortunate me is unfortunately already bound to ugly but comfortable.

• Pretty I guess. I would get quite uncomfortable wearing something ugly so wearing ugly or something pretty won't make a difference.

• Comfort. I believe I can make almost anything work. :P It might be a burlap sack on the outside, but lined with soft fleece, so I'll be comfy but it'll be me wearing a brown sack.

What Guys Said 11

• If I am trying to attract someone, I pick B. Sadly, people are into looks for that initial interest/attraction.

• Ugly but very comfortable cause men are appose to look handsome not pretty. Being/looking pretty is the woman's job :D.

• Fuck a little discomfit,

I'm too busy thinking about how fabulous I look.

• Depends, where u goin? Who u goin with? What's the occasion? F ur comfortable in your surroundings it doesn't matter wot u wear. F ur tryin to impress sumone then pretty is gd.

• Most of the times I'd rather be comfy.

• I wear whatever clothes I'm comfortable with

• comfy is king

• A few months ago I wouldve said ugly but comfortable but the more I experiment with some clothes the beter I look like so I voted Pretty but very uncomfortable.

• Comforts everything styles nothing. In my books anyway

• The comfortable Choice

• I go for comfort, I don't give a shit.