GAGers! what do you think about turban? like them or not?

title says it all! i was thinking about starting wearing them

GAGers!what do you think about turban?? like them or not??

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I think they are AWESOMELY SEXY and CLASSY :D <3

1|0
    0|0
  • no comment :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Bit disrespectful to Sardar people

4|0
    0|0
    • its not disrespectful... African women wear it since very long ago and nowadays everyone is free to wear it

• I was school for two years in South Africa and saw these types of head rests on women as not like turbans. Hard to give them a proper name. A lot of Xhosi women wear them

• Xhosa, not Xhosi- I am a bit retarded today

• Haha not entirely my style but that's purely cultural :D
    If it fits you nicely, wear it!
    I guess in the climate of Mauritius it would be practical for sun protection?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know, I'm not from your neck of the woods. I don't think I've ever seen American women anywhere wear them and I've traveled around the states. Oh yeah, I remember an Indian boy from middle school who wore one.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not a fan, really.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah.. I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look good on men, I don't know how they'd look on a woman as I have never seen a woman wearing one.

1|0
    0|0
    • African women wear them -_-

• I don't live in Africa though given the amount of immigration into my country I suspect I'll be seeing these women turbans soon enough.

• Its ugly at least on her

0|1
    1|0
  • I like em :D

1|0
    0|0
  • There was a Sikh dude at school and we called him "The Turbanator" lmao. They're alright.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous looking things. Reminds me of being out at Halloween there. Up the city going from pub to pub and walked past a bunch of Pakistani men dressed in white turbans. My mate laughed and shouted at them. "What did yous dress up as a box of matches?" I nearly burst my guts laughing. They did look like a bunch of matches walking past

0|0
    2|2
    • am talking about the ones worn by women... not by men -_-

• Show All
    • @candyaurora to clone a; how do you know it was a dick move? The guys were laughing with us. It was called banter. Having a laugh. To clone b; i never made the remark so jump down off you soap box before you get dizzy. Christ I bet you 2 open your mouths and empty whole dance halls. Americans I'm guessing, so stiff with the do-gooder bug you could crack walnuts open with your arse cheeks

• I am not even American 😀

• if I was a Sikh I'd probably dig it!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11