Do you find too much make-up gross?

Whenever I see girls with orange skin and too much make-up I just feel grossed out. I can't imagine the shit their skin must have on it.

This is why some girls get loads of spots. All the oil and chemicals in the foundation and that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much makeup I think can look kind of bad but I let people do what they want. Though to the latter remark, they haven't proven to have skin-harming chemicals (it wouldn't be approved for sale otherwise) not is it proven to cause spots. It can cause premature aging (according to some studies) and acne if you don't properly cleanse your skin.

Ultimately, if they like that much makeup, all the power to them. I don't like it personally but I don't police people's appearances.

What Girls Said 9

• You mean to tell me this doesn't get you going?

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1iex3nToZ1r982mk.gif

;)

• I wore full face makeup for one day, and I broke out, despite cleaning my skin thoroughly (and I almost never get pimples, thank God). Therefore that was enough for me. No point. No one even noticed a difference anyway.

• YEEEEEEEEEEEAH, I don't even like makeup and abusing of it it's gross.

• definitely :)) but whenever this happens, think about how much grosser it would be if they didn't have it on :)) i mean what kind of face does it take to require all that? :))

• I fucking hate makeup like i refuse to wear it but my mom makes me wear it from time to time for certain things but if i dont have to wear it rrust me you won't see me in it

• Yep, I avoid makeup since it usually causes me to break out. I've found that when I don't wear it, my skin stays clear.

• natural is the best, make up is not to cover up all of your face, its like a detail, to add some sparks, not to hide who you are

• Meh.. I don't like makeup so I don't wear it, don't care if anyone else does.

• You look good without make-up.
      You got that natural beauty

• I mean... My face has problems too, I just kinda avoid mirrors the days it's worse because I can't do much else.. xD

• You could always use facial cleansers. :')
      Good that skin perfect :3

• it's fake girls you put off all their make up and you will be shock how they are average ugly without make up

What Guys Said 2

• I think any make up is gross

• Yes, too much make up is gross indeed.