Why am I not getting XPER?

I don't really care, well maybe I do. lol. but I'm just not getting any and I have been doing crap on here.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not immediately calculated, but if you look in the small print under your pic then it should say "earned 106 xper points in the last week" maybe not 106 exactly, but you know what I mean. then if you click on the green xper tab it will tell you where all the points came from.

• How does this and londonprincess' answer get an arrow down? people are weird and/or have too much free time.

• No, people are just being immature and taking the question in a wrong way.

What Guys Said 3

• Like.. I'm not sure how all that XPER works.. lol.. all I know is.. when I first started out.. it took awhile for it to register it seems.. give it a few days.. to register or whatever.. don't think about it.. let your curiousity of answering peoples questions and such.. :] you look cute by the way. lol

• Takes one or two days, be patient.

• Xper points are regularly calculated within 24 hours. Sometimes it may take longer for any points gained to appear on your account. I've seen it go as long as two days.

What Girls Said 2

• Xper points are calculated nightly but it may take 24-48 hours to appear on your account. If your

Xper points do not increase, it may be because your question or answer was removed, or a question

that you answered was removed.

Thanks.

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys.com Team

• it takes a few days for them to add it up sometimes