Have you ever dyed your hair? what is your experience with dying your hair? Is it bad? good?

Describe please.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I dye my own hair and get a lot of compliments on it. I found the box dyes to be very drying and they damaged my hair. I go to Sally Beauty supply now and buy my products which actually come out to be cheaper than the box since I have long hair. I think I spend about 7-8 dollars each time I do my own hair compared to 115 I used to pay at the salon. It looks better when I do it myself too lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Depends what brand of hair color you use. And bleaching and stripping your hair is more damaging than coloring your hair a darker shade. My hair is red, and it took several years before I found a brand that actually holds the red well. It's fun experimenting with different colors, so I'd say go for it. :)

• Yeah i get my hair dyed, just make sure you find a good stylist. my hair is still healthy and soft because she knows what she's doing.

• Whenever I mention I wanna dye my hair, I always hear, "don't do it. It will damage your hair. "

• Yes - I've gone blonde before, I would recommend a professional!