If a guy has patchy facial hair, should he just be clean-shaved?

I am one of those guys that has tons of hair on my neck and under my jaw line. I don't have any symmetrical facial hair on my lower cheeks, and it grows in patches. On my neck, my hair grows all the way down to my adams apple.

Should I just be clean shaved all the time?

• YES you must shave
  • No it sounds okay

Most Helpful Guy

• if its patchy that's called bum fluff and it makes you look like a weirdo (no offence) so yeah shave all that off haha

What Girls Said 7

• well I'll start by saying that facial hair is very sexy to me but it's only sexy when it's neat!

if you WANT to keep the facial hair then maybe you should just keep it close cut so the patchyness is les noticable but it's important to keep it symmetrical & I'd say lose the hair on the neck though, that may be a little much.

just make sure the main focus is your handsome wittle face! :)

• Yup!

Pretty much . Sounds like you should just have an all or nothing deal... But then again , I'm a minimalist. :-)

BTW. I think if you are going to shave, you should shave your neck & everything- just nice smooth skin- I used to out with a swimmer & he shaved his WHOOOLLLLLLLE body- makes you slicker in the water ,like a Dolphin. ^

- - Just to point out,people do t & it's no big deal, but if you LIKE your hair. keep it- You should be happy with it, before anyone else- it s YOURS.

• Yes.. Mostly because it looks trashy and unclean. If you kept your stache, and it was trimmed nicely? Well, then it would be okay(: But like you said, it's patchy and kind of everywhere.. So it's better to get rid of it and look clean

• Hmm maybe you should just be clean shaved all the time since you say it grows in patches. if you want to grow facial hair it should look well kept. But you're probably still growing since you're young so Id say for now stay clean shaved, and as you get older you probably won't have it growing in patches (unless your genetics are like that).

• I think that it really depends on what you like the most, and what makes you feel more confident. I would go either way.

• Depends, it may look good on some guys. Just like chinstraps, goatees, beards, and 'staches work for different people. Draw a diagram? lol.

• well you can like miss a day or two, but NO MORE.

ahaha

What Guys Said 0