Thoughts on this dinner jacket? Navy or Black?

http://www.jeffbanksstores.co.uk/stvdio-by-jeff-banks-navy-plain-tailored-fit-dinner-jacket-3590

Is this nice? I'm not sure whether to go for Black or Navy? I'm a big fan of Navy

It's £160 off!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like when a jacket is one color and the lapels are another. It looks tacky and the retro feel isn't working at all.

• dinner jackets (aka) tuxedos are supposed to have the off color lapel. sort of how a tux has the different color tone on the seam of the leg it will have the same different color tone on the lapel of the jacket

• @madhatters4 But I don't like iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :c

• understood. my only point is it's hard to get dinner jackets (true dinner jackets) without the different toned lapels

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• if you don't like navy, then do the black lol

Ok so that's about $50 US, which is a fair price for a jacket like that. Again if you don't like navy, I think that's an obvious answer.

• Thanks, no no, you misread, I love the navy just wanted to check that it's okay to wear navy

• OH!!! I'm sorry! I still say black. I think it's more distinguished and professional and makes a better impression.

• hmm, I've ordered it now, I'll wait for it to come and see. Party isn't till 11th, so got weekend to pick something else

• Its okay I guess.

• I like it! Very suave and dapper :) I personally like the different lapel colour from the body of it. Definitely good for a Christmas party imho.

• It's ok.
    I would say a little bit darker would lool better.

• I like it! Looks good

What Guys Said 5

• looks nice. i'd wear it. is it dark enough? i guess it depends how dark you want it to be but i think it's dark enough.

• Navy all the way much better. To many people wear black it gets old

• Go navy. It is much more versatile and can be worn with slacks and jeans if wanted. Black is too formal

• Do you like the one I linked?

• I didn't click the link, I just know that navy works better in most situations

• Okay thank you :)

• lol polyester

• 50:50 mix with wool, that's not bad for £90!

• Investment banking is great. People are just bad at saving enough to make it worthwhile.

• At some point, those nerdy little act sci fags are going to get lined up and shot. 400k salaries my ass.

• Yes i like it its cool