What Make Up Color can I wear with a white dress?

My skin is also very pale and I have big hazel eyes. Thanks a lot!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• Play up your features!

You can use a wax & powder combo to get your brows looking great and shapely.

Then use an eye shadow color that makes your hazel eyes pop. Regular stores like CVS sell eyeshadow and eyeliner kits for different eye colors. Do one or the other though.

A little bit of a pink or pinkish red on your lips will draw those out, and all the attention will be right on your face where all the color is.

You could also use a little blush to highlight your cheeks, but I think it tends to make the makeup look heavy.

• Definitely go with with either gold, or brown eyeshadow, or if you are feeling spunky, I say wear a light green shadow, because hazel eyes have green in them, and the green shadow will bring out your eyes more! Since you are very pale, just apply a very light shade of blush to your cheek bones for color, and then for lips, if you want color, wear a baby rose color. I feel like baby rose pink lipstick on pale skin looks great! But, if you do not want lipstick, then just apply some clear lipgloss :)

• I also think that with your pale skin, red lipstick would be a great addition! It will look great with your white dress (:

• you mean eyeshadow colour, right?
    You could do something colourful, since your dress will be white
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b1eb8e06cb.jpg

Or go for a smoky eye
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b761bc3a77.jpg

• Maybe nude? I use a lot of pink haha so yeah!

• Black eyeliner and mascara and red lips would be perfect!

• bright coloured lips and nude eyeshadow

• mat cream, goldish and brown eyeshadow would be lovely, for the lips I would use a nude colour that fits you.

• Light blue for eyelids eye liner red lipstick littke blush n foundation ohh n mascara