Retail workers, what would you think/say if a guy came into your shop (assume for now it's a clothing shop) and started trying on women's underwear?

I want to try cross-dressing, it looks fun and I'd curious as to what a bra and panties feel like. I want to try them on in a shop before I buy but I'm far too nervous about what the workers will think, or if they'd stop me?

When I say try on, I'm talking more about bras.

Most Helpful Girl

• It might raise some red flags for workers for sure. Try going to a place where you don't have to have an attendant open a dressing room for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• We had a guy that did that in Sears when I worked there at 16. It was a bit weird and he was kind of creepy but to each their own. We never stopped him (use the men's dressing room and nobody will). And if you are nervous hide them in between men's clothes on the way in and out of the dressing room. Go put the men's clothes back and purchase the women's clothes "for your girlfriend". Make sure you purchase them in the same department they are found in, not the register nearest the men's changing room.

What Girls Said 2

• A bit weirder out.
    I wouldn't care and just move on with my work.

• I don't know anyone who tries on panties before buying...

• I meant more the bra, I should have put that really.

• Thank you very much :)

• You're welcome. :)

What Guys Said 1

• It is your money. As long as you buy a brassiere; your money is good as anyone else.