Choosing bridesmaid's dresses, which is better?

I am going to be the bridesmaid of my friend, but i can't decide. I found tow at Promhope. Help me!

cheap brides maid dresses

choosing bridesmaid's dresses, which is better?

Bridesmaid Dresses Floor Length One Shoulder Trumpet

Most Helpful Guy

• Both adorable. If you can get either one, try them both on - your particular body shape will determine which looks better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn they're both cute I'm shocked that they're going to be cheap and even more shocked that the bride is allowing you to pick your own dress.

I say go with the first one it's more plain and simple but still cute. You don't want to out stage the bride.

What Guys Said 4

• I like the pink one. It look more appropriate to wear to a wedding. The red dress looks more like a skirt.

• well ur supposed to be ugly that day apparently so #2. But if you're going for closet sex with whoever, #1.

• I like them both but the bottom one would be perfect for a wedding.

• number 2! :)

What Girls Said 17

• I think the second one is the perfect one! I have been to a couple weddings, and I always find that longer bridesmaid dresses are so beautiful. Plus, the one in the picture is so gorgeous and flows nicely. I love the sweetheart neckline and the color.

I honestly just also feel like the first dress is just a little bit too younger looking. BUT, that is just my opinion on that dress. I just feel like the second one is more elegant and graceful looking for a wedding :) Good luck!

• I like the second one. A wedding is quite formal and i think a floor length dress will be very appropriate.

• The second one seems better.

• Number 2 is so cute

• #2 is cuter :)

• i prefer the second one

• Those don't seem fitting for a wedding, maybe you should try David's Bridal

• The second one. The flowers on the first one make it look tacky. If you want your girls to feel pretty too, I choose the pale pink one.

• The second one looks a lot better

• I love the second one, it's really pretty.

• The second one is more adult looking. To me the first one looks kinda childish

• The second one looks very elegant and beautiful... I love the first hairstyle!

• I loved the second one!

• Aaaah, the second one! So romantic. I love light pink! and long dresses! and see-through fabric!

• The short red one so that way the bride will have the dress that goes down to the floor (assuming she gets that kind of dress).

• Both are great. I love the fabric. If the weather permits and you wanna show off your legs, go with the short one.

• If you're short, pick the first one. If you're tall pick the second.