He keeps looking at me. Why?

I am a 23 year-old married women and there is this guy at work who keeps looking at me a lot. I always catch him and he just appears out of no where. He is cute, but he is the one that interviewed me for the job and then hired me on the spot. Does he like me? But I am married.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's looking at you like that, he likes you. If you want to discourage him, ignore the looks, and when you talk to him, just casually mention your husband. He should get the hint.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd say that he more than likely into you. I remember this girl once. I'd gotten hired at this company and part of the first day was the orientation day. All the new hires were walking the company learning what departments did what. There was this one lady that got my attention as soon as I saw her and for the life of me I just could not stop looking at her every time I was or happend to be in that department for something. She was truly a beautiful lady. I was always shy around her for some reason. All the other guys caught on too that I had a thing for her so they'd always help a guy out and let me be the one to handle that department. Anyway, I finally got up enough nerve to talk to her and actually became great friends with her. I learned that she had a boyfirend. Bummer! big time. But we still continue to be great friends and I still think she's great looking. And...I still look at her every time I'm on that floor...old habits. So he's into you and thinks your HOT! no doubt...be easy on the brother ;) be honest about your being married so that it doesn't become a complicated issue at work...would suck. But enjoy it...he thinks you're sexy. ;) good luck.

• It's cool that you at least got a good friendship out of that!

• Thank you for your comment. I always make sure he sees my wedding ring when I have to be around him.. I will just make sure he hears me talk about my husband.

• are you seriously asking this question? its obvious that he likes you given all that you described with the hiring you on the spot and always looking. but it seems that the real issue is no that your concerned about him liking you but you liking him since you suggested that he's cute, your displaying an interest in him and are seeking consult and approval from the public because you want him but feel guilty because your married. when you said " But I'm married" as the last sentence were you convincing us, or yourself that your married and uninterested. don't front because a study psychology and have lots of expereince. besides you couldn't be making it more apparent or obvious since you had to ask the question here, so this obviouslt urks you. and why would you get married at such a young age? do you go to school? I find this rather interesting so please respond.

• I got married young becasue I am in love with my husband. I just wanted to know if this guy does like me so I can make it much clearer to him that I am married and just want to be friends/co-workers. yes he is cute but that is all. people can thinks others are cute without feeling any emotion to it. I'm not trying to get a relationship out of him, I just want him to understand that I am a married women and not going to leave my husband..no I ain't in school, I want to be

• I think you're just looking for attention but if you're really this stupid, "WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM TO STOP LOOKING AT YOU." There's thing called communication, I heard it works wonders.

• yes good sign he likes you, we like to look at the pretty ones

• Well, I don't think that getting married makes you instantaneously ugly or something, if you are hot, you are still gonna be hot. If a girl is hot, guys will look.

I don't think he is "disrespecting the ring" as some gals said, since he is not asking you out or blatantly flirting with you.

Think of a piece of art in a museum, you can't have it but its still nice to watch.

• Since you're married...don't think too much even if he's cute. Maybe he''s just supervising your work.

• From all you say, definitely he likes you and finds you attractive. That doesn't mean he is serious enough for a long term relationship, this can be a momentary crush.

I guess you are quite pretty and this is not the first time someone noticed you. Married or not, just ignore him. You have nothing to do with him, right?

As other have said, let him know that you are married so he is clear about it. You can be good friends, good luck with that. But looking at how much you are liking him, I would recommend to stay away (just to be safe and maintain your sanity!)

• Thanks, for your comment. I don't want to be with him. yes he is cute, but I am married and I have been making sure he sees my ring..

What Girls Said 7

• maybe you should show off your ring or just mention your husband a lot, to show him how much you love your husband

• oh he's teh one taht interviewed you and gave you the job

i can't help thinking that if he looks at you now mayb he gave you the job for a reason

jsut don't pay attention to him

you married and you love your spouse right?

but if he becomes to much of a creepper then just tell it to him staright "i'm married and quit it with the lookylooks already"

• Some men don't respect the ring, and they keep an eye out for women who want to 'step out' on their husbands. So he may like you, but your ring makes this moot.

If he makes you feel too uncomfortable, or makes any unwanted advances, document them and bring them to your supervisor's attention. It could be considered harassment.

And if for some reason you are interested back (none of my business, but a possibility), that is your choice, and you would have to deal with whatever consequences might arise should you choose to act on it.

• no big deal, maybe he just finds you attractive, but what does it matter anyway..your married.

• I know I am married, I just want to know how to get him to stop because it makes me feel uncomfortable knowing he is looking at me a lot...

• Ok well if you love your husband so much then don't even worry about it. So what if he looks at you take that as a compliment.

• Because he loves you.

• Just because you are married doesn't stop a guy from noticng. I don't know any other way to take it other than the guy has some interest in you. Considering he interviewed you and you are married, hopefully that is why he is not doing anything else other than looking.

Just recognize that he likes you and let it go. Women often have a lot more admirers (whether we are taken or not) than we even realize. Doesn't mean they or you will ever act on it.

• No I will not act on it.. I am happily married, but my husband knows he is looking at me because I told him..he isn't happy about it, but he says to just ignore it and show off my wedding ring...

• I would suggest not mentioning him a lot in your discussions with your husband, just give your husband the impression that the guy at work knows you are married and has stopped disturbing you!

If it gets out of control, better leave the job then jeopardize the marriage!

• He finds you attractive. You can't control him, but you can control yourself and not do anything with him (not that you would)

• Yes, you are right.. I am not going to do anything with him..i love my hubby...