With everyone wanting a large bum, is it ugly if a girl has it small?

Or even flat like Taylor Swift? Are small butts ugly?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Apple bottom jeans

Most Helpful Girl

• Some will have a preference for bigger, others maybe like smaller and others might just like butts.

What Guys Said 13

• As long as the shape is nice, small is ok too.

• I prefer a bigger bum. Then again, I once dated a ballerina so you can imagine she didn't have much of a bum. She was beautiful from head to toe by the way.

Let me compare body parts with clothes. A beautiful dress can look great on you but that same dress looks terrible on one of your friends. Why, because it didn't fit her for whatever reason.

The same can be said about body parts. A big bum on my ballerina ex would not have looked good. What she had fitted her. So it's more how it looks in the whole picture.

• The sole size of a girls butt/hips is not important, but the hip-waist ratio is. So a more petite girl can easily have a more petite butt and hips.

Read here: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...attractive-figures.html

• Flat butts are unattractive, cause there's nothing. Small butts if toned, are perfect. I prefer that than a huge Nicki Minaj butt.

• Who wants a large bum? Only girl with huge lard ass say it's great stuff to have. It's a total turn off for guys. Most guys.
    Unless the guy has some dick fetish over huge fat butts. Ewwww f in sick !

• It really depends on who it belongs to. It's part of your whole body, so if you look good and it is proportionate then it will look good. But if you're the size of Hagrid and had Taylor Swift's ass, then ew. Likewise, if you were Taylor Swift with Hagrid's ass then ew to that too.

• no I love smaller tight butts... the size isn't important, it's the shape and proportion to the rest of the body which makes it look good. I'd take Taylor Swifts or Kendall Jenners ass over Kim Kardashians all day!

• There is a subreddit dedicated to Taylor Swifts ass xD

https://www.reddit.com/r/taylorswiftbum

You have nothing to worry about :)

• Α small butt doesn't make you ugly.

• I don't mind a small butt but a flat butt? No, I want a woman with a butt.

• Taylor Swift desn't have a flat butt. I'm just saying.

• i love small butts. with small boobs. petite ladies rock!

• Yes they are

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, the shape of the butt is more important than the size.

• the answer is no!

• No, small butts are not ugly. Especially if they're shapely. it's more about the shape than size - that seems logical to me.

• I think the poll says it all.

• Tight round butts are adorable.