Is this dress hot or not?

Is this too racy or sexy for Christmas? I just love the neckline! But I'm really on the fence can you help?
Is this dress hot or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's a hot dress with the right person wearing it. It runs a pretty good balance between looking sexy while staying in the classy/sophisticated area. Short, but not too short. Shows some skin, but not too much. Being in white breaks it out of the typical LBD mould, so that's a plus for a Christmas thing.

The amount of 'sexy' is going to be totally dependant on what else you do with it. You could really dress it down if you wanted to be more demure. Or glam yourself up to make it seem sexier. I like it. A lot more flirty and fun than an evening gown, but a lot more 'family is coming over' appropriate than a lot of cocktail dresses.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like it, it's quite on the classy side.

What Guys Said 9

• Looks great!

• it looks great... if it's too much for Christmas, I don't know. but I like it

• Looks good, but how is the back?
    It looks classy and conservative.

• I think you would great in that dress

• Well fantastic

• totally awesome!

• Yes, would even be better with white stilettos

• Not, I prefer girls in shorts, or skinny jeans, or sweatpants.

• Ouch! Girl, you are on fire! Go get em

What Girls Said 12

• Wow, it's beautiful and quite appropriate. I love the balance between classy and sex appeal. What are you thinking for heels? A clutch bag?

• I don't think it's too racy at all! I think it looks great and it's a good dress for Christmas, especially if you and your family get dressed up.

• It's sexy but I don't think it's inappropriate. It covers what needs to be covered. So yea if you want to wear it sure go ahead. Not to a churchy type event but any where else I think is fine. You can wear a shawl or something over it if you feel it's too much.

• its average!

• i like the neckline too... but not really a fan of the color

• It's classy. For me it's far too fancy but if that's what your Christmas is like then rock it!

• It's kind of a family tradition to get fancy! I wanted something light because it seems like every year I'm wearing my little black dress.. you should see the stripper heels I've got to wear with it though! ;)

• It's rare for me because I'm tall to begin with! And I don't want to feel gigantic but in this case I think I'll feel sexy!

• Never be afraid to be tall. I'm 6 3 when I put my heels on and love it

• The neckline is nice, I agree. Sure why not. Go for it

• I think it's beautiful but can't tell the material or texture.

• I think its modest. I NEVER wear white. Not my style. Maybe it is for you. This dress is pretty plain.

• I love it! It looks really classy and the neckline is gorgeous

• Love it. It's not racy at all, it's classy.

• I loveee it.