What would you rate me?

here's the link, girls and guys am I good looking or not?

some people say I'm ugly and some people say beautiful.. I'm confused!

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say 9, you're definitely very beautiful, I agree that those who say your ugly must be jealous or trying to put you down for some personal reason. Is your tan natural or do you go tanning, that's the only thing that might make me wonder. I see a lot of girls around here with very fake tans and its a turnoff when overdone, I'm not saying your is really overdone but I know guys might suspect that by looking at you. Just trying to be honest;

I hope this helps some.

If you can, please help me with both of my questions (one is similar to this)...

• Im naturally pretty brown as the beach is like my home but for that photo I had a light spray tan.

What Guys Said 15

• Well you got good skin (with or without the tan you look pretty clear, I'm used to without the tan more but I'd get used to it)

And you have a very nice body, you look very fit and in shape

And your face is cute

I mean you're good LOOKING, whether or not I'd be attracted to you is obv up to the personality

But as far as your looks alone, well you could get me going if you tried

• Was a special ocasion so I had a spray tan but my skin is naturally brown so it goes pretty dark when I do one, I have very clear skin.. very lucky I am ! :)

• Oh well I'm not knocking your choice for getting the tan or whatever and it doesn't look BAD

What I'm saying is that it's not what I'm used to so I sorta have to mentally get used to it before I have the reaction of "woah that's hot" (like looking at someone from a different race). I'm from a place that gets sun so nobody really gets tans in my area

Just making that clear but you are cute with or without it

• After a certain point, it becomes hard to distinguish top tier women from high tier ones. You're not ugly, but you knew that already. I'd imagine your range is anywhere from a 7 to a 9.

• Ten

BTW, where's the tattoos?

• Yes very attractive, natural tan? rate me!

• yer you are good lookin very

• 9.5 red hot cutie red hot.

• You are a 10/10. People who call you ugly are jealous of your looks. You are gorgeous

• i say 8-9...id tap that till the cows come home

• no doubt looking beautiful 7 out of 10.

• Very attractive. Nice body too.

• You're rd. You kinda toe the line

• I'd have you gushing until you begged me to stop. Now THAT would be good looking!

• Solid 7. Def not lower. Could be as high as 8.5 if the right personality is there. Probably not higher than that (at least for me). Also an 8.5 is probably high enough to find a guy who thinks you're a 10. You might want to work on the insecurity though. Any gal that needs this kind of reassurance loses at least one point just for that.

• Its more like I'm trying to figure out what people truly think. on here people will be truthful, in real life people will tell yu what you wanna hear..

i know I'm not ugly, but I certainly don't think I'm beautiful..

• I'd tell you what I truly think. But then I've gotten in trouble for this sort of thing;)

• Its the internet and ur anonymys.. you can't really get into trouble..honesty is a good thing.

• sounds like they are jealous because ur hot

• i'd hit it

What Girls Said 8

• a 7.

• I think you'd be prettier if you looked more natural. I'm not being a bitch, please don't take it that way. I'm just giving my opinion. You look like you're very beautiful naturally, don't try so hard :)

• You're pretty. A little too tan for your hair. And your hair has black in it? but its mostly blonde? whats up with that

• your really prewtty but I mean, you look fake. I would say go with a more natural look and stop tanning, don't even tell me you don't tan because that would be a lie! I mean I know that's not your natural hair color, I would say go back to your natural hair and stop tanning so much and you would be much better looking, a lot of guys like girls that are natural.

• you're adorable but you're orange! skip the spray tan especially if you're naturally tan.

• Pretty, I don't like the black streak in your hair but you pull it off pretty well.

• Love the nails ,hair & skin.

9.30

• 10/10 girl, you fine! =D