Will a dress with leggings go with heels?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. When the question is to wear heels or flats for an event, the answer is always heels.

What Guys Said 3

• As Captain64 said depends on type of dress and leggings - See search page for dress and leggings all types of footwear are used
    www.google.ie/search

• Personally I say ditch the leggings. If the dress is short and you are worried about people seeing to much wear a g string that a pair of yoga shorts underneath!

• No thanks. Not in 36 degree weather.

• Then wear a nice fitting blouse and a push up bra that accentuates your boobs and a tight pair of dress pants with a nude thong.

• Yes, but depends on the heels and dress.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends. but I should say Yes. Some goot types are maxi tops, maxi dresses with slits at the side, casual plaid dresses...

just a few that I know of that would look great.

• Yes, depending on the style of the dress and the type of heels, you can rock a dress with leggings and heels.

• Yeah it can!

• yes sound like a nice combination

• It depends on the style of dress, but most of the time yes it can go together.