Ladies, thoughts on ponytails?

Do you like wearing your hair in a ponytail?
When do you wearing it in a ponytail?
Where do you tie on the back of your head, high, middle, low?
Would you wear your hair in a ponytail more often if your S. O. really liked seeing you in it?

@brunette_bombers @ZekeGaymer @HandsomeGuyNextDoor @Prettygurl12 @rach27 @SensualScribe @apple24 @rach263 @BrunetteNYC @Mxx38 @EmpatheticLady @Ebbndflow @margarida @BlueCoyote @rebekahj391 @Enaya @Blonde401 @BadBoy4Life @menina @LimiQuitz @Amelia17 @Katy16 @AmandaLynn1930 @archiz @Suhmer @Conflustered @kaylaS91

Most Helpful Girl

• I like wearing pony tails, although right now I have to wear them for work so I sort of equate my hair being down with freedom.

My hair is really long and curly so I prefer wearing it down since it's my defining feature, but it's very nice to be able to pull it back and have it out of the way too. I probably wear it up about half the time and down the other half. I'd wear it up more if my SO liked it because it's convenient. I usually wear it in a high pony- it usually looks better. If it's parted down the middle though, I pull it down really low.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is one of those things you don't really think about it so I took a moment and decided I do like them on girls - I would prefer them in the middle or low but overall I like to see long hair loose.

What Girls Said 17

• I wear a ponytail at work but I don't look good with my hair up and its the only hairstyle I know haha

• i love it! I don't care!

• I don't like to wear my hair in a ponytail, I prefer buns. Plus my hair isn't long enough for that.
    And I wouldn't wear it just for my S. O..

• I love wearing a ponytail! Usually I do it when I'm studying and writing so my hair doesn't get in my face but I wear other times too, because it looks cute! I like to wear high, but if I'm working I wear it low.

• Not a fan of my hair in a ponytail honestly.

• I usually wear my hair up in one cause my man thinks its hot, or if its hot outside, or I'm exercising, or if I can't get my hair to look decent any other way. I really don't like the way I look very much in pony tails though I'm more attractive with long hair.

• I like side ponytails it tends to look a little more sophisticated than a regular ponytail but i don't wear my hair like that often.

• I occasionally do, but I usually clip it up so it's higher. Yeah if my boyfriend preferred it I'd like it more

• High pony can be sexy

• Where is it tied to be considered a high, medium, or low ponytail?

I always picture it to be tied from just behind the ear to be a medium.

• Over back of head is high

• when I have my hair up I look like a pineapple :P

• Yes sometimes, they're okay.

• I always wear piney tails. I rarely leave it down I got used to it I guess. I don't feel myself when I don't.

• I got my hair cut short today so no more ponytails for me! I used to wear it high though :) everyday!

• I keep my hair too short.

• My hair is way too short for a pony tail... I cut it because when I had my hair long I was lazy and always threw it up in a pony tail. With my hair short I have to style it. No choice. I look better with short hair.

• It hurts to have ponytails for me because my hair is thick. But when I make them, they're placed high. Only wear them when I have tests or doing cooking

• Office: Pony tail
    Dorm: Pony tail/open
    Rest of the time: Open

What Guys Said 1

• I really love high pony tails on girls. They look very cute and sometimes also very sexy.