I am really bad with makeup?

So ladies, I need some help.
I have green eyes that stand out, but I want them to stand out a bit more.
The only thing I can apply is eyeliner, lol. Legit. I dont know how to put any other makeup on...

I dont want to do anything more with my eyes (eyeshadow is too much for me lol). I was thinking maybe a bronzer, to be a tiny bit more tan (im olive skinned), might help?
How do you even apply that...
I already have black hair which helps. But what else could I do to make them stand out more?

Most Helpful Guy

• What you need to do is contact the agent for actress Debi Mazar. She is an actress who was famous for having eyes like yours although yours are better. Even moreso, Meg Foster. Have a professional picture done and send to their agents. A girl with your eyes is very rare and in demand. You can definitely get a job in some media like being an eye model or an actress because your look is that distinctive.

• Lol that is so nice of you. I hope it doesn't sound brag-ish (er), but I get told on a daily basis some comment about my eyes by strangers. or just get this look "o_O" lol.
      I looked around for eye modelling before but apparantley there's no such thing. Just normal modelling which I'm not interested in (I can't keep a straight face lol, and not interested to do revealing shots).
      My eyes are really strange. People are always like "woah what?" lol theyre like greenish orange.
      I wish I could do something with them ahahha

• haha thanks!!
      I have to pay for a portfolio though :(

Most Helpful Girl

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ef6fc2afb3.jpg

To do this, you put green eyeshadow to your whole lid and in the crease some black eyeshadow, then you blend it. You also put a bit of both eyeshadows under your eyes. Then you do a cat-eye and put some mascara in your lashes. You 'll have to train some days before the event until you get it right. It will look even more striking in you than in the photo.

What Guys Said 5

• I had a look at your profile - Wow your eyes are stunning - Maybe a google for YouTube videos might help you out - Who knows some of the girls here might have good tips - Best of luck

• I can't help but feel like you would mess up your skin tone and ruin your whole image if you invest too much in paint.

• i think if you're eyes stood out anymore people would seriously think for a second that you're a werewolf

• You don't need it kiddo

• hahaa thanks ! but its for a Christmas party so I think I should do a little something, right? lol
      I mean all the girls wear makeup and do their hair, etc. Last time I went to one of these things I went in jeans and a nice top and thats it. I was like woah o_O at how much the other girls did.
      My boyfriend apparantley didn't even notice that I was out of place lol !!

• Trust me as a guy I don't notice the effort put in my girls 😂

• Me too "goshh", thats why i never use it loool

What Girls Said 6

• You've got some really unique eyes. I would flaunt them, as they're a massive stand out. Get some good mascara and get those lashes long and thick. I don't think you need bronzer. Get some banana powder and use it as a highlight on your forehead, chin, nose and under eyes. It's so simple to use and does wonders.

• My lashes are too long to begin with lol. I have to get them clipped every 3 months because they get in the way of my eyes when I wear glasses while driving. so mascara is a no no lol!!!
      hmm banana powder.. gonna look into that!! thank you !!

• ooooouuu, love it ! I guess I'll need a liquid eyeliner then?

• That could be done with pencil if it's pigmented enough, you could get both and have a play around using both of them. Liquid to get the darkness at the root of the eyelash, and pencil to smooth it out and make it more gentle. It's a beautiful eye look isn't it?

• So I know you say eyeshadow is too much, although, I used light colours and drugstore stuff usually doesn't show much. purple hues make green eyes pop. you could do the entire lid a cream colour then put a small bit of purple/pink on the lid and then a light brown in the corner.

for eyeliner you could do a wing or a smudgy look, I suggest only doing the top part of your eye or it looks smaller.

If you want to use bronzer then put it under your cheekbones and top of forehead by your hairline.

• the best way to learn about makeup is to look for youtube tutorials !

• Youtube man. It's really hard to explain over text. Purples look good on green eyes

• You're already better than me with eyeliner! Beyond mascara, I can't do eye makeup to save my life!

• You are so stunning omg you dont even need make up

• haha well thats refreshing! but I can't go to a Christmas party without makeup and in sweats, im assuming.
      Lol i dont do the whole party scene or wear dresses.. or even do makeup... so Im worried here hahah
      thanks by the way, sweet of you :)