Girls, which top is attractive? and which necklace goes with one of the top?

1)Girls, which top is attractive? and which necklace goes with one of the top ?
2)

3)

necklace (CHOKER):

Which suits with No.3 top?

1)

2)

3)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Although the first one is a crop top compared to the other two it's plane Jane so that ones out.

The last one is really cute but I'm leaning more towards the second one because it stands out more.

As for which necklace it's pretty clear that if you do decide to go along with the top that I chose the last necklace is the best option because the pattern of the necklace goes perfectly with the pattern of the second top.

What Girls Said 12

• I personally don't like any of these, if I had to choose I'd go with the first top and first necklace.

• I love the first necklace with the last shirt! The last shirt is so adorable, I love the off the sleeves shoulders, and paired with a choker necklace would be so cute!

• I love all the tops shown above, especially the second one. And all the chokers above will look good with the third one, but I prefer the heart shaped one

• I like no 2 choker w/ no 3 top. because i love hearts. ❤️

• thankyou for your idea. now im stuck with two chokers to choose... no1 choker is also heart shaped haha

• Oh, I couldn't tell but I love the second heart. It's beautiful.

• Top 2 I love that top <3 but I am not a fan of those necklaces, but I would choose necklace 2 :)

• Thankyou for your opinion :D Im defo buying the last top and the 2nd top too :D

• The 3rd top is most attractive and the first choker goes with it

• You chose the ones that was my first choice too. High5 girl!! haha.. i was still confused so i still wanted to ask with the other tops

• First and third. Second would make your shoulders appear too large. And third top just... nah. For the necklace, it adds a bit more pop to the plain black top. I would wear those.

• Personally I like 3 with 1). I would never dare to wear a crop..

• girl we got similar taste while choosing thnks :)

• I pick top number one and necklace number three. They look cute.

• I like the second top with the first necklace.

• number 3 shirt for sure and #1 necklace

• I love the 3rd top and 1st necklace together!

• Thanks but i had plan to wear this by Monday but unfortunatley not here yet :'(