Girls, what is your favourite kind of winter coat?

Down parka?
Girls, what is your favourite kind of winter coat?Wool Pea Coat?

Ski Jacket?

Snowsuit? :)

• Parka
    26% (27)
  • Pea coat
    55% (57)
  • Ski jacket
    15% (16)
  • Snowsuit :)
    4% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Don't forget to share why you like that jacket the best!

23

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• I suppose the ski jacket.

But I have never met a winter coat that could keep me warm enough.

My parents have bought me every new technology, wool-lined, goose feather filled, claims to be the warmest coat ever coat they could find over the years and I still am freezing lol

• I think pea coats look awesome on men and women. They're so classy looking. I love the black and Greg ones and red for women. Sooo sexy. Sadly I live in the south and I don't get to wear them :'(

Leather jackets are my absolute favorite though. I have two.

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• Pea coats aren't that warm! I'm sure you can pull that off in the South on a chilly day!

• Whoa! But there must be some chilly days, even in the south!

• Maybe one or two. I might buy one to visit relatives up north next month. Just doesn't seem like it's worth the $ overall

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cd46320ae0.jpg

A coat. Not a pea coat... just a coat.
    Because it's not bulky, it's elegant and practical.

• That looks nice! But it doesn't look warm at all, more like a fall or spring jacket. Won't you be frozen in winter?

• No. Unfortunately I'm very warm blooded. I'm always hot + there's barely ever snow where I live...

• If the winter was not AS cold, pea coat all the way however the negative 20's and 30's make me wear a parka.

• Whoa! Do you live in the arctic? Where do you get that kind of weather? What kind of coat do you need for that?

• Haha no, sometimes Canada's winter is brutal. I personally wear a down parka

• They are pretty popular here too, I actually kinda like them on girls. Feel free to share a pic of it if you have one!

• Being Canadian, I have all of these.

Synthetic down is warmer than real down, actually. And I have a parka with a fur hood which I love.

• I actually find those parkas with fur hoods to be pretty cute, my sister swears by her Canada goose

• the first 2 ones

• I own that exact same purple North face!

• I like snowsuit :)

• A ski jacket is more practical for me.

• I think pea coats look awesome. I recently bought a military jacket, it's down to my ankles, it's so warm <3

• I like the look of the pea coat above the others, but nothing beats the parka to keep you warm!

• Down parka. I bought a Canada Goose one when I was in Canada. Extremely warm.

• gotta go with that cute pea coat.

• Pea coat makes me feel like a queen!

• I love peacoats but its not that practical in my opinion. I find my self freezing.

• Yeah I've heard from many girls that pea coats are not warm at all for the winter, they are more fall/spring jackets. Do you have a down one?

• However down parkas are more for casual days with jeans and boots but if like I have a date, I usually get the thick woollen coat. Its not as warm as the parka but it will do.

• I'm finding at least here, that those down parkas are becoming more "fashionable", especially with the fur hoods. Feel free to post a picture of your jacket if you want to share!

• I like my pea coats. Most of my wardrobe coats are pea coats

• Pea coat all the way! It's just so stylish and sophisticated.

• But are they warm enough? I heard many people complain that they are better for fall or winter

• You just have to buy the right one, with decent lining. I have a coat and it's really quite warm.

• I don't need to wear that in here but I like the parka

• Definitely the peacoat

• That looks like my stile... wool pea coat

• just a regular jacket

• That wool pea coat is really pretty! I went ahead and voted for that one, even though none of these is what I wear. I wear a faux leather motor cycle jacket.