Would you get a tattoo?

If yes, what would you get and where?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. I've been designing my tattoo for almost 5 years now. I can't really explain what it is in text but it's kinda like a mural. When it's done it should cover my entire chest, left shoulder, right oblique, upper left side of my back and all of the right side, with a piece running the length of my spine.
    Just searching for the right tattoo artist and saving up money.

I've been thinking about a separate piece on my leg somewhere probably my thigh but I haven't decided. And when I'm retired or self employed I plan on doing something on my arms

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm looking at getting a Celtic yin yang on my hip. It's going to be about the size of my palm.
    I've wanted it since I was five so anyone who says I should think it through first, trust me. I have! I'd have wanted it earlier but it took me until I was five to realise that people can get tattoos, you aren't born with them. And they aren't just for mums and uncles.

The one I want I have gotten quotes for. 150 is the lowest, and 280 the highest.

I think I'll buy the laptop I want first. Priorities.

What Guys Said 43

• 99% no
    The only exception is if it as a mad sick awesome bald eagle. Then as long as it was in an area that was hidden, then ok.
    I think any visable tattoo's are just horrible.
    But piercings are worse.
    i would date a woman with a tattoo
    I won't date a woman with piercings anywhere except the ear.

• I'm not a fan of tatoos, but I did have a tramp stamp like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bd09b6b89d.jpg

• Lol tattoos.. If I could go back I wouldn't of gotten then. I got the U. S. flag &USMC when I went into the military on my chest. Got a quote on my ribs. Then some bullshit on my arms. Looking to get the flag and usmc removed and fixing up a 3 quarter sleeve.

• I have been thinking about it on and off for about 30 years - I would probably go a Chinese tattoo on my back if I ever dared.

• I am not into tattoos so I am not gonna get any. Just not my style when it comes to looks.

• I like tattoos, especially on girls but wouldn't get one myself... I don't think they would look good on me

• Have this one on my rib cage. www.google.com/search

• If I ever got a tattoo, it would be something like the names of my kids or a religious tattoo, both in places easy to hide like my upper back.

• i have several.

• Course, probably think of getting the Hollywood Undead Bird and Grenade tattoo somewhere on my right arm. The rest depends if I get into the Army.

• If I knew of something I thought I'd never get tired of, I'd already have it. I've thought of getting one occasionally, but can never make up my mind.

• I considered one a while back, but I no longer wish to get one. I'd rather life paint a picture on my body however it interprets me to be.

• Yeah I'm planning to get one on my chest and one on my back

• Probably never. I don't need ink on my body. I once saw a tatted old lady at the beach, it was awful..

• I know that I will get one, because every one in my family has gotten one, even mg grandmother has tattoos

• No! Because they are literally SATAN!
    The baby Jesus cries when you fill your body with ink.

• I'd only get a tattoo to show my devotion to a specific cause, not for artistic reasons.

• Pointless.

• I would but the girlfriend would not like it. Something from my native heritage likely.

• I would, but I keep foretting where
    But somewhere on my arm I think?

• I would get one as long as it has meaning. It has to be something that's related to something else that is there for life

• Helllll no.

• Already have a bunch arms and back mostly

• Already have 3-- all on my right arm.

I plan on rocking a sleeve on both arms, maybe a chest piece and a small stomach one, dunno about those yet, though.

• Hell no, I like my skin the way it is! Not putting any permanent non sense on my body!

• Yes. I will get my shoulder inked. I have many things on my mind. Also I want to put a date on my knuckles in roman numerals.

• Only on my shoulders, of dark flames encircling them.

• Already have one.

• I like tattoos on my hands & arms

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 28

• Tattoos are really cool and when done well, can be totally awesome. On other people...
    I personally will never get a permanent tattoo because:
    1. I'm a total wimp and will end up with a half finished one after begging the tattoo artist to end the pain. (Despite the fact it probably isn't that bad really)
    2. I'm mental and would get one on a whim. I will totally screw it up and probably loathe it afterwards... So as you can imagine a permanent tattoo is a foolish idea for me!
    However, I love having henna tattoos as they fade- so any I don't like will eventually disappear! This is also pain-free, so wimps like me can enjoy it! Also, I can change them with my mood, so it's a win-win really...

• Yeah, I really want to get one. Preferably a lotus flower because it's basically become our family crest 😂 Everyone in my family has a tattoo of a lotus flower so I wanna get one done as well *feeling left out*. And they all got it done while we lived in China so I'm thinking of getting it there when I go back to visit. And I want one on my upper back between my shoulder blades. ☺️☺️

• Maybe someday.
    But I'd be hesitant cause I change my mind so often that I fear I would start hating it after like one week.

• I'm on the fence about tattoos. On one side, I hate blood and can't stand pain. Plus I would never know what I would want. But on the other side, I think it would be cool to have one.

• I got a really small tattoo in honor of my brother (long story short, when he was little, like 7 years old he was clinically depressed and suicidal. Without him in my life now I wouldn't be who I am now)

I have some ideas for other, simply because i like them. I'm not sure on any locations.

My brother is planning to get the BSA eagle scout symbol on his arm since scouts really helped him when he was in a dark place and now he's reached the highest rank you can in scouts. He never thought he'd make it this far. Now he's an assistant scout leader.

• I was supposed to get one on my ribcage on my birthday but apparently flight attendants can't have tattos so I decided not to make it. Then few weeks after my birthday they informed me that i didn't pass their background check. So now im waiting for my 21st birthday to get one!

• I have one and I want 2 others. Mines a semi colon on my collarbone. I want to get the I love you sign on my wrist with my dad. I also want a Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer ribbon as part of an intricate heart on the left side of my upper back

• If I get a tattoo I want to be something that tell the world FUCK YOU AND YOU AND YOU! lol

• Yeah I would, either on my ribs, wrist or hip... and I'd either get a heart with an arrow piercing it, the word unbreakable, or "don't let your dreams be just dreams"

• If I find smthng worth it yes.
    When a loved one would die I would have his name on my left chest.
    Other than that, maybe some cool abstract thingy or arabic calligraphy on the backside of my neck. Also in my shoulders and back.
    I also did ince a henne on my arm, something conceptual as a watch wih wings, so I d like to have smrhng that turns around my arm and reached my hand.

• I have some already, I don't think I'm going to get more though! x

• Yeah, I want one on the side of my neck! 🤓

• Nah, I am too much of a pussy who can't tolerate pain :)

• I really like the moon, owls, elephants and wolves so I probably would get a small one somewhere like on my wrist.

• I have one on my wrist and pretty good size one between my shoulder blades

• Nah, not my thing at all.

• I am a big One Direction fan. So i want to get a paper airplane on my wrist or left side of my upper chest. So right on the coller bone

• Yes, I'd get a small one on my wrist.

• Yeah I already have 3 - on my ankle, wrist (white ink) & over my rib.

• I would not.

• I would love to. I'm planning on getting 7 😁

• I was actually talking about this not to long ago but i want a lion on my lower side with my birthday underneath

• I already have a few. My wrists, back of my neck, inner bicep and ribcage half finished.

• Woahh sounds cool^^
      What are they?

• @archiz I meant roman numerals :P Do you have any?

• Ey I was wondering what you met by that :p
      If I dund smthng I like I would yes.

• no. I wanted to when I was younger. I'm glad I never did though

• Something video game related on my hip.

• Yeah, but of course I'd have to be super sure about it first 😊

• Shoulders maybe legs

• I know everybody has them these days, but they look trashy to me 😕