What's your honest opinion on people with grills?

My personal opinion is people who wear grills look damn retarded. They're walking around with foil in their mouth. What's so special about that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like a scrapyard in their mouth- seriously, it's just, well, oh what is the word I'm looking for-----ugly?

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's stupid and disgusting. No matter how many diamonds you have in your mouth when I see a mouth full of rocks and metal I'm just going to assume you have f**ked up teeth and have no common sense since you spent God only knows how much to look like a dumb@ss

• I think it's stupid and tacky and just ridiculous, not classy

• To each their own.

I don't think they're flattering/attractive or anything remotely close to that.

I do, however, think it's cool for people to express themselves. In whichever way they choose.

• i like it I'm attracted to guys with grills. well not all of them just the cute ones! I mean some people gauge their ears, some pierce their body and get tattoos, however you wanna express yourself is fine with me

What Guys Said 1

• Retarded people deserve more credit.