Keep the long hair or hack it off? Opinions please! Pics included. Thanks a bunch.

Self-explanatory. My hair is ridiculously long now (down to the middle of my back) and because of my native American culture, I never really cut it much shorter. Honestly, I'm sort of tired of taking care of it. But I'm scared that shorter hair (to my shoulder or a little under them) would look weird on me. What do you guys think? Keep it or cut it? Thanks.

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair is so nice, I think you should keep it the way it is. Or if you really do want it cut then maybe don't have it too short but just shorter so it's more managable. If you have a skinny frame you can pretty much pull of most hair styles anyway. Good luck (:

• Thanks a lot! I love your hair, I wish I had the courage to cut my hair that short, looks great on you!

• Yeah I keep trying to grow lovely long hair but then I go for a trim and it ends up getting short again, it's not so bad though. Good luck with your hair (:

What Guys Said 4

• Your hair is very beautiful! I like it longer but maybe a little bit below your shoulders would look good. That way you can keep the length if you want. But do what makes you feel comfortable. You'll still look good either way!

P. S: My hair is about 3 1/2" below my shoulders. I usually get like a inch or less cut so I can keep the length, but get rid of the frizz and split ends.

• Your hair is gorgeous! There is something about girls with long pretty hair that does is for me haha kinda weird I know. Don't cut it though, long hair looks good on you, if that's you in those pics ; )

• I'm no hair stylist but I like your hair the way it is. But on the other hand long hair can be annoying in the sack.

• long hair is sexy :)

keep it how it is

What Girls Said 0