Why is wearing legging a discussion?

I love leggings, to me they'e the most comfortable thing ever. But I am Puertorican, and I am blessed with a good behind. I do not wear leggings to show it off I just really feel comfortable. I'm no hoe or wtv, I know this, but what do you guys think?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• What's there to discuss? When dat booty is involved I just go with it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Leggings are life, although once you start wearing sweatpants you haven't lived.

What Guys Said 6

• If you are happy and comfortable in them that is the main thing - This is one of those funny situations that by making a fuss about them you highlight what you are worried about - Girls could be wearing tight jeans and leggings without anybody thinking twice about it but when people complain about them people reflect on something that didn't matter to them in the first place.

• Even if you did wear them to show your ass off I wouldn't think there's anything wrong with that. So I don't know

• It shouldn't be a discussion, wearing legging is normal thing for girls in my opinion.

• If you want to wear leggings then wear them. As long as you are happy wearing them why should what others think matter. My girlfriend wears them and she is bigger.

• i love seeing girls wearing leggings, it shows off the shape of her entire legs. i always love how you girls are very confident on wearing them. and for the guys who hate seeing girls wearing them are actual homosexuals

• yeah I agree... comfort with a degree of style

What Girls Said 6

• leggings are awesome and comfy af! don't listen to them

• They are jealous of your sexy legs while you just want to be comfortable

• My husband doesn't like the fact that I prefer to wear leggings, he thinks it shows off my figure too much and doesn't like the thought of other people looking at me. But they make me feel good and are comfortable, and for me being comfy is a big deal because I already have to deal with chronic pain.

I make sure my leggings aren't transparent at all, so it's not like they are see through.

• I don't know! I wear legging!

• I don't wear them as pants. And I think it's trashy to do so. But people can wear what they want. So do as you please.

• I respect your opinion but can't you elaborate on why you find it trashy. I get that maybe it's b/c there's butt exposure, is that why?

• Yes. When you have the parts, and if they're big, it looks trashy to have them popping out. The fabric is usually see through. And it's scandalous to see all your goodies. But I'm a prude sometimes.

• im not aloud to wear them. my dad said you know what boys are looking at and it's not like your entirely lacking in that area.

• I'm sorry to hear that. Ease your dad into it by using long shirts with them. Eventually he'll just forget about it

• nope. tried that. got grounded,

• Lol, well you'll just have to wait till you're a little older