Girls, which is the hottest of these bodies?

Make a list or just say your favorite.

1. Klitschko: link

2. Lundgren: link

3. Pitt: link

4. Brody: link

5. Random: link

Oops, nr. 3 was ment to be this link: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that Drago? lol

3, although I'm not really into any of them.

• Yeah that is Drago :)

Okay, that's surprising. I tried to pick different kind of bodies so that you had to like at least one of them. So what body-types are you into? (very curious)

• I agree with freebird93. I like guys with muscle, but I like for it to be soft :P

A nice chest gets my attention more than cut abs. This one might not be realistic, but Mark Wahlberg looks good in it lol: http://www.papermag.com/blogs/markymark2.jpg

What Girls Said 8

• none of those are my ideal but if I had to pic one it'd be 1.

Its not really about muscles for me its about a guy having some meat with the muscle. Like this guy: link

Yes cut abs are nice, but can be too hard!

• 3. I like for a guy to have a defined, toned body. he doesn't necessarily have to be buff and all muscular. Too big for me, is unattractive. 5 for example, is on the borderline of being too big for my taste.

• Number 4

• My favorite would have to be number 4 because most of the other ones were too muscular and toned to the point that it is freaky looking. Although, I think 4 could be a bit more toned in his abs and have bigger arms.

• We're just talking about bodies right? Pitt.

1st 2 too beefy and not toned enough, Brody not toned enough, Random too beefy.

• What do you mean by toned?

Is that water in the muscles? The striation of the muscle? Vascularity?

"Toning (doing high reps of a low weight)" is a myth of a term amongst the weightlifting world.

• I'm talking about the visual aspect of it. Not enough muscle definition. Body fat ratio too high.

• wow not really my type any of them but I guess 3 would be the best out of those choices

• I like 5

• 4! wow

What Guys Said 0