Guys, what is your opinion on these outfits?

I dress really similar to all three (except no.3, I only like the dress she is wearing) and I've never really asked any guys what they think of clothes like this :)

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I like that style - It looks relaxed/casual and comfy also a little bit individual which is a good thing in my book.

• I like the last 2, not sure about the first one.. but that could just be me.

• I don't like them

• ziet er schattig uit😊

• I like them, denim overalls seems to be coming back, but honestly anything would look great o you.

• Nerf bahahaha

• Well all are a style that not that much girls wear but its not like its ugly. I don't really mind what a girl wears aslong its not a Panda costume..

• so I hate the trird one cause I see it everywhere. the first one is something new to my eye and the second one is with jeans again

• I love the leggings and shoes in number 3. Maybe with a hoodie would be better rather than the jacket

• 1- Yes :)
    2- No
    3- Meh, not really my thing but it's fine I guess